JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/1/2005 12:05:50 AM

Look at this awesome vid!

Trust me. It is the coolest thing ever at the end. [url=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php]click here[/url] [Edited on 8/1/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You guys dont think this is scary at all? They say this is the most scariest thing ever and they say they'd have nightmares for weeks! -crimpin gizza {:-)=
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ok it wasnt that bad......
    Add more answer options

• It aint that scary, just surprising.
    Add more answer options

• dam now i have to click it my curiosity is overwhelming my fear!!
    Add more answer options

• Well, nobody wants to post in this topic anymore, maybe I can scare a few more people?
    Add more answer options

• i'm glad i used the bathroom befor i watched this .it took 5 years off my life expectansy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MANwithTHEbag55 someone already made a topic about this exact same video[/quote] Yeah, the original subject of this topic was, "this scared the crap outta me" I changed everything later to be cruel.
    Add more answer options

• someone already made a topic about this exact same video
    Add more answer options

• yay! I did get someone! Yeah, I was wearing headphones, too. And I turned them up, too.
    Add more answer options

• holy -blam!- that scared the friggin crap out of me. i was all concentrating, it was all peaceful, and then -BAM-! jeez. i was not ready for that. (i was wearing the headphones so it was really loud. i imediatly flung the headphones off and started shaking uncontrollably.) lol, awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Ya got me. I knew I shouldn't click it but I did. I knew about the loud shreak so I turned off my speakers. But the images freaked me out. That's cool though. Its hard to scare me and that scared me. *someones says boo and I crap my pants and run away as fast as I can* AHHH!!!!
    Add more answer options

• c'mon, i no 1 being tricked at all? or do they just not post.....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 11724 what about the first "subliminal Message" did anyone get that one? [/quote] It says sex. The next one has a lady with her hand on her... yeah. That's an old jock joke. Notice it says LAID BY THE BEST ...'sigh'... [Edited on 8/1/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Do you have to keep asking further? -crimpin gizza {:-)=
    Add more answer options

• i cant find out how to open an account
    Add more answer options

• thanks
    Add more answer options

• get an xbox.com account, and sign in with your net passport on it at the xbox live screen. It should also give you these instructions on the site. Heehee. I changed the name of the topic. *holds up flame shield* [Edited on 8/1/2005]
    Add more answer options

• thanks, how do i link it
    Add more answer options

• Time is up! and you have to link your GT to your account, then click on the avatar thing in the text at the top of the avatar profile thingy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Caspian These scary prank things? Is that true in [b]this[/b] forum?[/quote] I think only on gamfaq's forum. And say that is funny -crimpin gizza {:-)=
    Add more answer options

• how do you get your symbol as your avitar
    Add more answer options

• well, 1 minute to name and post change. Anyone feel like stoping me?
    Add more answer options

• These scary prank things? Is that true in [b]this[/b] forum?
    Add more answer options

• I heard that in some forums you could be banned for posting these things. -crimpin gizza {:-)=
    Add more answer options

• ok, I am now warning everyone who has looked at this topic. In 10 minutes, I will be changing the subject to, "look at this awesome vid!", and editing the first post.
    Add more answer options

• The original one. I guess he may be right if you think of it as funny and stupid. [Edited on 8/1/2005]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.