JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

9/28/2009 5:57:01 AM

How to hijack wrath on firefight tutorial Lost Platoon

enjoy the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32VzNdijnLY
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• should i find more suprises?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• what can i say. make a vid relaxing
    Add more answer options

• Haha, I like the style of the video. Music sets a good mood.
    Add more answer options

• its perfect for the endure achievement.:0
    Add more answer options

• Neat trick, gonna have to try that next time I play Lost Platoon.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32VzNdijnLY]linked[/url]
    Add more answer options

• muhahaha my thread will live
    Add more answer options

• Awesome sauce
    Add more answer options

• Wow, gotta try that now (totally won't be able to pull it off).
    Add more answer options

• I already know how but its hard trying to get Two.they all ways Blow up.
    Add more answer options

• Haha funny video there, I was wondering how to pull this off, I kept bashing the driver to death and not being quick enough to get inside. Going to have to try it a few test times on Easy I imagine to get it right. [Edited on 09.27.2009 10:21 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Hello endure!
    Add more answer options

• thanks for rocking
    Add more answer options

• Im not mad, i am actually happy someone posted a vid but did you see my post about this? Or did you figure it out by yourself cause i figured this out yesterday XD. But still you rock bro
    Add more answer options

• sweet you rock im gonna try it now
    Add more answer options

• awesome might have to try that now even though i could never do that on the AA Wraith in Halo 3 haha
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.