JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

7/6/2004 10:47:29 PM
goweb

Sneaky site update

Anyone noticed that the list in [b]My Chapters[/b] now actually has an order?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Mine never changed, not that I care.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice update...I want that stats thing to come in..I'm tired of waiting.
    Add more answer options

• I see that they are not in the same order they were in before.
    Add more answer options

• Mine's date founded.
    Add more answer options

• Ah, you are right. I didn't even notice. I think that's great. I just hope the chapters on the 7th column have some sort of order, whether it be alphabetical or by date founded. That'd be nice, but it isn't necessary.
    Add more answer options

• Ahh. It's just that for a while it was really weird. Then it suddenly changed.
    Add more answer options

• Uh, the My Chapters button in the new hotness has alwasy been like that. The 7th column version returns in "natural order," i.e. whatever the database thinks is most efficient.
    Add more answer options

• Nice find! I was wondering why the order had changed. - Reiginko
    Add more answer options

• It's in the order that they were founded.
    Add more answer options

• And what kind of order is it? I don't see any...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.