JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/6/2004 12:45:14 AM

Question the game

To play i will ask a question such as if i were a viking i would... and you would complete it after 10 people have answered a question somone asks the next and so on the first question is If i were MC i would... [Edited on 7/5/2004 4:55:21 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If I were MC I would change sell my company to Visa (get it, MC = Master Chief OR Master Card?)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

• thats 7
    Add more answer options

• If I were MC I would learn to tapdance and teach the marines how to also
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Triple Killer 3 please make this a sticky [/quote]NO. this should not be a sticky it sucks. oh ya. I would try to jump up from the bottom of bloodgulch red base to the top.
    Add more answer options

• i would also save the marines from the people who kill them
    Add more answer options

• please make this a sticky we just need more people to reply [Edited on 7/5/2004 5:09:08 PM]
    Add more answer options

• ... take off my helmit and look in a miror then take a pic and put it all over the web
    Add more answer options

• if i was MC i would destroy the covenent
    Add more answer options

• If I were MC I would sell my armor for drug money
    Add more answer options

• If I were MC I would rule the world.
    Add more answer options

• kill short things.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.