JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/22/2004 2:01:33 PM

This is probably gonna start an internal war and I'm gonna get hacked...but

Which is better The Underground or the Septagon?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It depends what you want to discuss.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It seems also as if alot of suggestions we made in the old septagon were actually implemented in the new Bungie.net. =D
    Add more answer options

• The problem is, the septagon is only for improving the 7th column.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, now we're talking hotdog.
    Add more answer options

• Once the Underground gets back to normal (or should I say "if?"), the discussions there can be quite amusing. Strickly speaking, if everyone stayed on topic, the Septagon would suck. But people don't just stay on topic so it's good. Right now, the Septagon is kicking ass.
    Add more answer options

• Only the the most hardcore fans come to the septagon. Like Reginko :) bungie fan since day 1. Seriously for me...I try to stay away from the underground, WAY to many no0bs who don't know what they are talking about.
    Add more answer options

• Can theyt even be compaired, I mean, they have two different subject materials..... Hacked? Doubt it.
    Add more answer options

• septagon. less crap, everything is going easy peacy. better discussins, no endless nonsense and a billion more reasons why.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.