JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/5/2004 9:39:56 PM

Attention Xbox Magazine subscribers!!!!!!!

Shouldn't we be getting a new issue soon? It's driving me crazy. I want more Halo 2 info!!!!!!!! *twitch* [Edited on 7/5/2004 1:40:30 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• everybody else got theirs so maybe your subscription ran out or the postal circus and the mailman are plotting against you. (happened to me once, someone scratched the demo disk to hell, spilt lemonade all over the magazine, and duct taped the plastic protective sleeve back on.)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• jackass it will still be called OXM.
    Add more answer options

• sure crack head did he get you a really big white coat too lol
    Add more answer options

• ha u guys are still getting x box magazines. Ha! I am getting xbox 2 magazines. My dad bought me a time machine 4 my b-day
    Add more answer options

• i got mine
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markhamx2 yeah im about a month away from being sued by oxm so they are not my friends right now[/quote] why are they suing you? did you copy stuff from their demo disk? or did you illegally post some of their current articles on the web? btw, I just got mine two days ago : )
    Add more answer options

• ditto and go to [url=http://www.freewebs.com/frogblast/]this site[/url]
    Add more answer options

• got it yesterday
    Add more answer options

• yeah im about a month away from being sued by oxm so they are not my friends right now
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.