JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/13/2004 9:16:32 PM

Halo 2 release date

Does anybody really know when Halo 2 is supposed 2 come out?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 11/9/2004
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Bump
      Add more answer options

stosh
      stosh

Is pax happening soon or something? - 8/29/2016 6:34:05 PM

The question has been answered. It will be done when it's done. [Edited on 4/13/2004 5:10:03 PM]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Anyone else excited for this troll.
        Add more answer options

• That logic in that gamefaq's thing is rather interesting. However I do think it may have just been an error by Frankie. We shall just have to wait and see.
        Add more answer options

• Yesterday, I made a grid so I can mark how many days have gone by and how many days there are until Fall 2004! And when that grid is full, I'll exploded from the excitment!
        Add more answer options

• Halo 2 will be out "When Its Done" (Bungie), which [b]should[/b] be around fall 2004. The wait...I just can't bare it...*reaches for cianide*
        Add more answer options

• Fall starts in September... not August, contrary to popular belief. Sorry. I just found that out yesterday too!
        Add more answer options

• I agree, if I have to wait till Christmas to play! All I can say is, "HEADS WILL ROLL!" I'd probably go pout while playing Halo 1 and beat up on some poor unsuspecting sleepy grunts.
        Add more answer options

• sorry, take out the space between the 1 and the 3 near the end of the link. And sorry for the double post
        Add more answer options

• Ok, before you all start throwing things at me, I want you to know that this is wild specualtion. WILD! But in one topic at gamefaqs, the poster actually makes a pretty good argument that the game comes out sept.13. It's about the last bungie update, particularily about the picture of the calendar in the bottom. http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=2000201&topic=13579756 theres the link, and please remember, I am NOT saying that this is definate in any way, shape or form. I just think you should always keep an eye out for things like this
        Add more answer options

• Please people browse the site before you post questions.
        Add more answer options

• it will come out precisely on...wait, im having a vision! It will take me a few months to sort out, I'll let you know around Christmas
        Add more answer options

• Yea I got so mad when OXM said "Holday 2004", but what they meant was Fall. I thought they meant Christmas. Magazines and shops need to say exactly what the developer says.
        Add more answer options

• My guess is Nov. 15 2K4
        Add more answer options

• Fearless what kinda post was that? Just an attempt to up your total posts? or did something happen? Anyways, anything you have heard besides Fall 2004 is a rumor, if you heard it from anyone else other than bungie its a rumor.
        Add more answer options

• [Edited on 4/13/2004 2:25:46 PM]
        Add more answer options

• Rumors started by shops like EB and Gamestop. Any time you hear a date more exact that Fall, or if you hear someone saying Halo 2 was delayed, you have the right, no...you have the duty to go over and give them a smack. You can't find information more official than what's on the official web site. The web site says Fall 2004, so that's what you go by.
        Add more answer options

• Hmm....i'm guessing the exact date will be......August 17, 2004. It better not be Chirstmas or someone's gonna get hurt...... :P
        Add more answer options

• U sure? cuz I remember hearing rumors that it was pushed back 2 christmas 2004
        Add more answer options

• Fall 2004.
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pEEpiNg toM 90% of the world knows the same amount as everyone else... we dont. It is set for this fall, but there is no "exact" date on the game.[/quote] 10% know the release date? That's a whole lot of people; Bungie must be overstaffing like crazy
        Add more answer options

• 90% of the world knows the same amount as everyone else... we dont. It is set for this fall, but there is no "exact" date on the game.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.