JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/31/2009 2:12:46 PM

All wings report in.

Red six standing by.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well that mission was accomplished. And thank you for not appreciating my help. :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Redeffect is on stand by [Edited on 09.01.2009 3:35 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Raven Leader standing by
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CheatcodeDelta32 this is Delta 32, the kool-aid has been spilt again. i repeat THE KOOL-AID HAS BEEN SPILT AGAIN.[/quote] Wait, are all the appletinis gone from yesterday? God help us.
    Add more answer options

• Orange Leader standing by. (this thread is awesome)
    Add more answer options

• this is Delta 32, the kool-aid has been spilt again. i repeat THE KOOL-AID HAS BEEN SPILT AGAIN.
    Add more answer options

• wtf is this?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] denglerjoseph Boom all of you just got shoot down.[/quote] *Dodges* *Comes back and Fires lazor* *You die a horrible death after crashing landing right into Lady GaGa's crotch.*
    Add more answer options

• I made a new thread [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=36518175] here.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shadowj17 Alright, i'll do the honors. This is Jolly Roger fleet command, we have made contact with the enemy, repeat we have made contact with the enemy.[/quote] This is Red Pedo, coming in hot... ...and sticky.... Anyways, I'm locked on to your position, over. [Edited on 08.31.2009 8:11 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shadowj17 You guys are late. We could of course start another one.[/quote]*The Entire Covenant Armada, Imperial Star Destroyer Fleet, Etc fly in* Oh shi-
    Add more answer options

• im12whatisthis?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSpyda04 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DiabolicSpartan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSpyda04 (Engages mothership) Everything looks secure... wait, the bomb failed, big momma failed, it needs to be manually set off.[/quote]*Dramatic Music* I'll do it.[/quote] Good luck soldier, I'll give you some cover fire.[/quote]*Flys in* Tell my girl I love her *Sets off nuke*
    Add more answer options

• Alright, i made a new thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSpyda04 and use a new theme?[/quote] what do you mean?
    Add more answer options

• and use a new theme?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSpyda04 Try it on a new thread.[/quote] yeah
    Add more answer options

• Try it on a new thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Evanesca You're not going to have much action today, judging that it's Monday, and most people are either at school or work. However... Romeo Three Zero One, Standing By. : D[/quote]I beg to differ. Anyways, Six-Two, standing by.
    Add more answer options

• Alright, i'll do the honors. This is Jolly Roger fleet command, we have made contact with the enemy, repeat we have made contact with the enemy.
    Add more answer options

• Boom all of you just got shoot down.
    Add more answer options

• Successful Troll, Standing by.
    Add more answer options

• ya lets do that
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shadowj17 You guys are late. We could of course start another one.[/quote] that would be awesome.
    Add more answer options

• You guys are late. We could of course start another one.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TRENT1221996 Rouge2. Rouge2! i need back up dolfins men are everywhere. i need backup anybody.[/quote] You called? *Fires Beretta cannons*
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.