JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

7/4/2004 9:01:37 AM

Chapter Hunters

HEY! I GOT AN IDEA! notice how there's way too many crappy chapters that make no prgress and just sit there? well there should be a chapter that finds chapters like these and eliminates them so there aren't so many chapters around. U could call this chapter The Chapter Hunters. I think that would be awesome. hell, my chapter would probably end up getting eliminated but whatever, that's fine as long as i am a member the the chapter hunters. what do u guys think about this idea?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yeah i was talkin about sucky ones. -blam!-! well it was a cool idea right?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And if you are talking about finding chapters that DON'T suck, look no further than the top of this page.
    Add more answer options

• Not needed, with the new hotness, there's going to be a auto-delete-thing anyway. And if you are talking about finding chapters that simply suck, then i believe that it should be a job for the Chapter Founders ( the chapter, that is ).
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.