JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/13/2004 9:00:02 PM

Signatures

Why aren't the links in the signatures working. I've checked my numerous times and it still dosen't work. I noticed theres a space in the [/li nk] part of it but when I go to fix it, the space is not there. Any one know how to fix this?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mrsmiley Yeah, where two or more fish are gathered, there a school of fish will be... get it? We'll SCHOOL you, FOO! (Hmm... that was wierd...)[/quote] That was odd but funny!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• man, you fish boys are annoying! it's like whatte hell is mrs miley... and then oh nevermind. You should know my last name is Fisher....
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, where two or more fish are gathered, there a school of fish will be... get it? We'll SCHOOL you, FOO! (Hmm... that was wierd...)
    Add more answer options

• Don't make me and my fish bust you...
    Add more answer options

• Hey! What's up with the triple po... Oh, I see.
    Add more answer options

• Thanx, i would of never figured that out, =P
    Add more answer options

• I win! Yeah, the email address link has also been incorperated. I don't think anything else has changed.
    Add more answer options

• LOL! It's because the code is different for the new forums. Look to the right of the text input box when you are replying/making a thred for more info.
    Add more answer options

• Becuase the mark-ups for the link tool have been changed to LINK TEXT.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.