JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

7/3/2004 10:48:01 PM

evil plots

Hello fellow Seventh Columnists! We must act now if we are to take over the world! But we need a plan. Any ideas?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hey! where is the strangely addictive chinese food company
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dude, did you even look at the official plan? Bungie is going to stage a bloody coup of Microsoft!
    Add more answer options

• We need to get Bill Gates in on this.....he has the money.
    Add more answer options

• hmmm..... halo 2?, xbox live??... or you can go to a gun store, or run for president of the USA... but then everybody would hate you. subliminal message in halo 2... thats my two cents
    Add more answer options

• Dude, it's Bungie's plan for domination. We fans fit in stages 6 and 7.
    Add more answer options

• we must unite at least five or so chapters, conquer Xbox live and [i]then[/i] find ling ling's head, my god that corpse is so much damn trouble........
    Add more answer options

• cool
    Add more answer options

• Bungie already has a world domination plan. Look! [url]http://img11.exs.cx/img11/9379/7stepplan.jpg [/url] [Edited on 7/4/2004 12:00:24 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Plan..........ah ha! Lets wait till Halo 2 comes out and it will do the work for us
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.