JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/13/2004 8:59:10 PM

ATTENTION Underground

Throughout the posting about and 'happy happy, joy joy' effects of the new screenshot, you may have missed what was [b]just[/b] posted on the front page Report to the front page: a contest to win a trip to Bungie Studios is now available [Edited on 4/13/2004 1:05:26 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• At the moment there is no control, only chaos. I hope this all dies down within the week and things get back to a relative "normal". I feel that the forum is going down the drain, and I can’t do anything about it. It pains me… badly.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey, like I said before, I just wanna let the people know about it, that's all
    Add more answer options

• sod this...im off, cyas l8as guys and good luck with this post maka Number 1
    Add more answer options

• [quote]im not keeping an eye on the post's...but im keeping an eye on you Maka[/quote] *Looks at Rat Nukem with weird questionable look on face* I can't count how many threads that have been made about the screenshot; at least I didn't do that...
    Add more answer options

• Heh, heh. There are ALOT of people everywhere. It's truly stunning that so many could come so fast.
    Add more answer options

• ive been here a whole hour now! im not keeping an eye on the post's...but im keeping an eye on you Maka! ( teying to keep up with all this is just turning me insane! )
    Add more answer options

• Yeah yeah, I know, its cool, but with all this activity, I'm thinking that a lot of people are just posting for the heck of posting, and please oh please don't do that. It annoys the heck out of everyone.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sigma You know, he could have at least made the post have some kind of thing worth reading. [/quote] That wasn't the point of me making it; it's that people in here aren't even paying attention to new annoucements... Chill man, chill...
    Add more answer options

• ....this post has only just made me realise that there are two Makavelis! TWO!
    Add more answer options

• You know, he could have at least made the post have some kind of thing worth reading.
    Add more answer options

• Theres Two of you!....Now im Confused!
    Add more answer options

• Heh, I wouldn't mind taking a trip out to Bungie HQ. Pity I live in the UK though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sigma Ok, please, that was completely and utterly pointless. Don't do that. It's annoying and a waste of mine and all other forum-goers time. [/quote] How? This is probably a thread that a lot of people in here should look at; sometimes you just gotta work the system in order to get a message across What's more important? Talking about a screenshot? Or entering into a contest that will let you go see the MC up close?
    Add more answer options

• couple of minutes...more like seconds!
    Add more answer options

• Ok, please, that was completely and utterly pointless. Don't do that. It's annoying and a waste of mine and all other forum-goers time.
    Add more answer options

• I command you post, go to the top, BUMP!!!!! There that should hold for a couple minutes.
    Add more answer options

• nah ... im 16
    Add more answer options

• Very proud...and confused But then, most people in here probably aren't 18 yet, so they might not care But if you're 18 or older...well...better pay some attention
    Add more answer options

• You should be proud that most of my post's have kept this topic up on the 1st page Maka!
    Add more answer options

• I think it will be like this for the next week or so.
    Add more answer options

• Or just a rabble of pigeons after one seed!
    Add more answer options

• True true, I haven't seen this much activity really...uhh...ever. It's amazing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rat Nukem This isnt a forum, this is more like a Market in Camden Town![/quote] Or the stock market...crashing...
    Add more answer options

• This isnt a forum, this is more like a Market in Camden Town!
    Add more answer options

• I'll be heading to the main page now.
    Add more answer options

• I just want people to know about it; the chaos in here is record-breaking...haha...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.