JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/4/2005 9:19:07 AM

Triumph the Comic Insult Dog

these forums are so warm and fuzzy... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!! I keed, I keed whos heard of him hes frikken hilarious
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I rented the Best Of DVD and watched it twice. It was great.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• me too
    Add more answer options

• haha ya I saw a video for one of his songs
    Add more answer options

• He's Pretty Funny The Dog Show Was So Funny They Have His Soundtrack On I Tunes. It has some skits In it....hailarious. :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KickFlip McGee Too bad it's Triumph the [u]Insult Comic[/u] Dog... *as in insult comedy*[/quote] what ever hes still frikken hilarious and ya I saw that star wars one IM YOUR FATHER!!!! *hump hump*
    Add more answer options

• Too bad it's Triumph the [u]Insult Comic[/u] Dog... *as in insult comedy* [Edited on 7/4/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Yea hes the dog that makes fun of people my favorite is when he goes 2 a star wars celebration its halarious I have a link to it but i forgot how to do a lazy link http://www.banthis.com/index.php?xid=media&id=Conan-Triumph-at-Star-Wars.wmv&PHPSESSID=b9cd53a5811eeb4afa5b37f112842829
    Add more answer options

• ya my dad looked him up on the web and found videos of him, he was on Hollywood Squares and was very VERY wrong. he went to Hawaii for teh american idol idiots and finally ghe was there for the premere fo star wasr 2 clone wars and made fun of everyone. had a guy dressed up as a vulcan come and flip everyone off haha
    Add more answer options

• Oh ya, the dog from the Conan O'Brien show! That puppet thingy is awesome!
    Add more answer options

• sorry for the "bump" but no replies I'll try this again
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.