JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/1/2005 3:25:43 AM

Best Band. Ever.

Post your favorite band in the entire world. It must only be one band, unless you are torn between two. Then you may make it a hyphenated band. Mine would have to be KoRn-Blur. Your all know blur. they wrote that Whoo Hoo song that appeared in a FIFA commercial in 1997. Plus it's the theme song to many a snowboarding video. The real name of the song is "Song 2"
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Smiths
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sex Pistols, Hands Down
    Add more answer options

• Linkin park Rulez all (mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........ohh sry)and New Found Glory, Evanescence, The Used [b]ALSO WIERD AL YANKOVIC[/b] [Edited on 7/4/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Umm the beatles j/k its linkin park
    Add more answer options

• Someone guess mine.
    Add more answer options

• Okay guys. So far I'm very impressed that nobody has wasted my time by putting rap into this thread, congratulations. [*] Metallica [*] Aerosmith [*] Van Halen [*] Iron Maiden [*] G & R [*] Disturbed [Edited on 7/3/2005]
    Add more answer options

• The Jimi Hendrix Experience No competition
    Add more answer options

• no i don't
    Add more answer options

• BBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS TTTTTTTTRRRRRRRAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRR. (Blues Traveler) Ya gotta love John Popper. HE's a fat guy w/ a vestfull of harmonicas and he also plays guitar, like me which makes him awesome because he's the lead singer of blues traveler, the greatest band in the world.
    Add more answer options

• Linkin Park, Breakin Benjamin and Creed
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yoozel [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [ ....You like some of the groups I like....I love you.[/quote] Love you too. [/quote] ...Well duh.
    Add more answer options

• Well, the thing is, I'm one of those people that likes at least ten people out of every genre(except classic rock. that -blam!- sucks), but every now and then, I'll discover someone I don't know very well, and download as much of them as possible. Recently it's been Napa(the guy from Napa posts here) and Leftover Crack.
    Add more answer options

• punk isn't realy my style neither. Every once in a while i like to lisren to it though. (key word, once in a while)
    Add more answer options

• Led Zeppelin, Lynard Skynerd, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Doors Down, and old Korn (their first cd is hardcore).All you punks who like green day need to be slapped.
    Add more answer options

• I alspo like Incubus and Creed
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DDRmaster crap, i forgot 3 doors down!!!! g/j for giving them credit vipercheif! yeah LP rox IMO until JayZ hooked up with them he ruined EACH AND EVERY SONG THEY MADE, PERIOD. or atleast if ur not a hardcore rapper. :) to u vipercheif[/quote] nothings safe when MTV interferes.
    Add more answer options

• bloodhound gang, system of a down (new not the old), linkin park, metallica, electric six, billy talent, turmion kätilöt( listen to that while I play CS), ceasars palace, krezip. to name a few
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vipercheif Linkin Park[/quote] Cheers
    Add more answer options

• U2
    Add more answer options

• Nalliac can post?! My bands right now are; Queen. Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Greenday. I think that covers a good variaty of rock styles (Even though Greenday's more of a wannabe-punk) I would pick ACDC to go there too, but I've only heard "Highway to Hell" >> Kritz
    Add more answer options

• The Beatles, Nirvana, Pink Floyd Simple!
    Add more answer options

• Zao, Training for Utopia, Norma Jean (anyone remember Luti Kriss?), Killswitch, Underoath, Copeland, Story of the Year, Dead Poetic, The Pixies, Demon Hunter, Juliana Theory, MxPx, Ghoti Hook, Stavesacre, Embodyment, Crash Rickshaw, Living Sacrifice, Eso Charis. [Edited on 7/3/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I Look at it this way. heh Nu Rock Is Pretty Bad, some of it is mediocore.(the songs I think are o.k are lol) These Are The REAL Great Ones: AC/DC (A.K.A---"ACACDACA") Black Sabbath Led Zeppelin The Beatels The Cars The Cure The Clash ZZ Top U2 Metallica The Drifters The Coasters The Comodores The Rolling Stones E a r th, W i n d A n d F i r e Pink Floyd The Ramones Iron Maiden The Aquabats Styx Deep Purple Steppenwolf Guns N' Roses G R E A T F U L D E A D (Gotta Love E'm) The Who KC&And Sunshine Band Kool And The Gang The Trammps The Spinners The Slyers Kiss Johnny Cash Elton John Jimi Hendrix The Isley Brothers A e r o s m i t h Woo Hoo! Classic Rock/R&B Soul/Funk Are The Best Ever! :)
    Add more answer options

• Mudvayne,Godsmack,Pink Floyd,Linkin Park(dont -blam!- with me about it),and POD
    Add more answer options

• Steely Dan. Amazing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [ ....You like some of the groups I like....I love you.[/quote] Love you too.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.