JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/27/2005 8:49:20 PM

OMG

I was playon on the net and i found a trailre for a game it looks sweet it is a fps and wow is all i can say i wounder when its coming out and if i can pre order it i want it so bad i will sell my ps2 to get it i want it bad i think the name was Halo combat evolved me realy realy likey
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes be woot.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hitokiri 1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordCrotchpants ......... WTF?[/quote] BBQ. ;)[/quote] Barbie Qu? A famous japanese child molestor?
    Add more answer options

• woot indeed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hitokiri 1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordCrotchpants ......... WTF?[/quote] BBQ. ;)[/quote] Dood me & my frens comed up with that couple year ago. OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!! woot.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bearer of Tru7h BBQ pwn[/quote] And that's coming from the "Bearer of Truth".
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AgentSkank YOU'RE GOING SOUTH IN AN OH-SO-UGLY-WAY!!! take that![/quote]yeuh
    Add more answer options

• YOU'RE GOING SOUTH IN AN OH-SO-UGLY-WAY!!! take that!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pow chang I could use them but i realy dont like Periods cuz the make my gf moody and -blam!- and i dont get any sex so i shall never use one and you will just have to put them in mentaly : p [/quote] Oh boy. This is going south in a oh-so-ugly way.
    Add more answer options

• sure this could have been called spam at the start but now its the pontless post thread so please post some thing pontless or leave it alone and i shall let it die
    Add more answer options

• Someone: Captain! Just look at the IQ reading we're getting! Kirk: But that's impossible! The IQ meter doesn't read negative numbers! [Edited on 6/27/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pow chang I could use them but i realy dont like Periods cuz the make my gf moody and -blam!- and i dont get any sex so i shall never use one and you will just have to put them in mentaly : p[/quote] I could use them but I really don’t like Periods because the make my girlfriend moody and -naughty word! - And I don’t get any sex so I shall never use one and you will just have to put them in mentally now we can understand it!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pow chang kid who is a kid last time I looked i was 18 but any way im sorry for that i was just board and the flood is for pontless things [/quote] Pointlees doesen't mean stupid as hell/spam/attention whoring.
    Add more answer options

• I could use them but i realy dont like Periods cuz the make my gf moody and -blam!- and i dont get any sex so i shall never use one and you will just have to put them in mentaly : p This is now the hloy crap I am board thred so post pontless stuff here so I have some thing to do/read thank you [Edited on 6/27/2005]
    Add more answer options

• BBQ pwn
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pow chang kid who is a kid last time I looked i was 18 but any way im sorry for that i was just board and the flood is for pontless things [/quote] I call everyone a kid. I've called my grandfather a kid.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hitokiri 1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordCrotchpants ......... WTF?[/quote] BBQ. ;)[/quote] Laff out loud. BBQ indeed.
    Add more answer options

• Try to sort out your sentences before you post. Do you know what a period is?
    Add more answer options

• kid who is a kid last time I looked i was 18 but any way im sorry for that i was just board and the flood is for pontless things
    Add more answer options

• came a few yrs bk, it was kinda the start of the halo gamin series! in other words, halo 1
    Add more answer options

• ......it's already out. look at wal-mart. i'm patronizing you.
    Add more answer options

• Mocking what the heck are you talking about when dose it come out i really want it please tell me
    Add more answer options

• yeah, this guy is an attention seeker. guess what kid! no one cares.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordCrotchpants ......... WTF?[/quote] BBQ. ;)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AgentSkank this guy must be kiding. yeah he must be. or he's retarded. [/quote] Look at the join date. Ya, definatly not the latter.
    Add more answer options

• ......... WTF?
    Add more answer options

• this guy must be kiding. yeah he must be. or he's retarded.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.