JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/27/2005 6:25:52 PM

Is this the end for countdown?

Richard Whitely is dead what am i going to watch in the afternoon when i get home from work? No more crap jokes either. Very sad news and a great loss to british daytime television.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• omfg!! why wasnt i informed about whity's death! he fuI
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Girlsloveponies Probably inspired by some website thats illegal in everypart of the world except Sweden. [/quote] Sweden, eh? *starts throwing clothes into suitcase* Uh, I might be gone... awhile... Oh yeah, sorry about your loss. But look at the bright side, I'm going on vacation, to Sweden, apparently.
    Add more answer options

• I'm not a girl the GT came from my mates band called[url=http://kidderminster.ac.uk/mas/]girls love ponies.htm[/url] . I started using it on quake3 a few years ago. I dont know where they got it from? Probably inspired by some website thats illegal in everypart of the world except Sweden. Anyway Richard Whitely was ace in a way that very few foreigners seem to get and he was funny by telling jokes that werent funny. [Edited on 6/27/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Metallica RockS!!!!! :o
    Add more answer options

• eh... [Edited on 6/27/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deathuponyou this horrible dude[/quote] *Kicks Deathuponyou in the face* Richard whitely pwned =[ so many fun nights watching it at 3am with friends making the dirtiest words possible =[
    Add more answer options

• im trying to figure you out pony girl.... so you go to work...and yet you have a halo 2 account named "girlsloveponies"...ur sig is.....ya....and you watch this horrible dude on TV...
    Add more answer options

• He presented a gameshow on channel4 in the uk where you had a number of letters and the contestants had to make the longest word possible out of the letters and a number game where they were given a random 3 figure number and had to use more numbers they were given to get as close as possible to the random number. Apparently George Cloony was a big fan.
    Add more answer options

• Who's Richard Whitely?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.