JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/24/2005 5:11:08 AM

bored...need someone to talk to >.<

i need someone to talk to me,cuz im all alone =*(
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• catcha later
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I didn't left, I right... No wait, I write left handed, wait that means if i right left handed they balance it out so I don't wrote at all aaaaaaa im confused.
    Add more answer options

• bi bi Ras
    Add more answer options

• NOO!i got to go i sent ya a message well....ill b seeing ya
    Add more answer options

• whos everyone?
    Add more answer options

• dam every1 left waaaaaa
    Add more answer options

• were the only 1s here and no
    Add more answer options

• any1 here kno the anime InuYasha??
    Add more answer options

• that is funny
    Add more answer options

• reaad the whaat would you do if you woke up as the other gender one day post and see what all the guys would tell you to do
    Add more answer options

• y do u ask if imma chick??
    Add more answer options

• yes
    Add more answer options

• your a chick right?
    Add more answer options

• *sigh*im bored but i dont want to play Halo wth should i do?
    Add more answer options

• yup
    Add more answer options

• i hear that Bungie is making a Halo movie sometime in the beginning of next year
    Add more answer options

• *talks*
    Add more answer options

• soo....just to let u kno im a girl and i play Halo for the pc [Edited on 6/23/2005]
    Add more answer options

• some1 to talk to!
    Add more answer options

• YAY
    Add more answer options

• me to man
    Add more answer options

• hey. just wanted to say im here for ya pal
    Add more answer options

• anybody?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.