JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/24/2005 3:23:18 AM

I JUST LAID THE BIGGEST FART

omg it was fricking loud as hell it blew open a hole in the back of my pants
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Prowlaz oh plzzzz.... but dont lock this mister mod..this is a dumbass thread in a FUNNY sortaa way......[/quote] Just because of that...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaloFREAK99635 This like the 10th pointless completely stupid related thread I saw today here.. Sad..[/quote] I personally am tired of all the ___insert action___ to the above poster threads. But yes this is the umpteenth pointless thread I have seen today. [Edited on 6/23/2005]
    Add more answer options

• This like the 10th pointless completely stupid related thread I saw today here.. Sad..
    Add more answer options

• What do you want now? A hug? Cause I can give hugs
    Add more answer options

• so thats what smells funny.
    Add more answer options

• Go be immature somewhere else. You humor is not appealing to the majority of us.
    Add more answer options

• oh plzzzz.... but dont lock this mister mod..this is a dumbass thread in a FUNNY sortaa way......
    Add more answer options

• No it wasnt loud, and no it didnt make any new holes in your pants. Oh yeah and for the record. Your mom.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.