JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2005 10:34:06 AM
Xeroh

Darkest of nights.

Im awake, I shouldent be because I have a meeting with my sychologist in the afternoon. Im sitting in the dark here with my small laptop, in my basement thinking about how a smoke would calm me down. I don't smoke anymore, and as much as you don't beleive that its true. After a nightmare you usually go back to sleep and awake sometime in the morning, you know that its just a nightmare and it wont hurt you, Might even pray if your faith hasent been ripped away from you by your logic favoring parents. So, I look down at my small pale fingers stumble across the keys, searching for an end to each sentance and awaiting the next thought to play out on the stage of letters. The smell of sex comming from down the hall makes me sick, the widescreen TV in the living room flickers as my half awake sister flips the channels looking for a cheap reality show to melt her mind. The sides of my mouth feel as if they have been cut open, I still a feel a cold streak under my eyes as the fan turns my way. My tears stay on my blanket in my room not on my face. Since I was five, I have been dubed "The Tragic Child" by my aunts, uncles and cousins. They say I always look at the bad side of things, never think of the benifits of a abortion or a lie. I may dwell on the negative, but Im just being smart so I don't make a foolish decision to get drunk at a motel bar for three hours of fun. Nothing to do. I figure, its share or explode, and since I don't want to knife people in a back alley, im sharing. A new low for me, the last low ever, Because even the darkest of nights always have a bright morning.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Same actually
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I totally have lost you...-blam!-
    Add more answer options

• This is the Flood
    Add more answer options

• Squeak. Every thread I've posted in today has gone off topic...... *Shakes fist at self*
    Add more answer options

• Honk
    Add more answer options

• Goose
    Add more answer options

• Silly
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thebob [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Angry Midget We get PJ. Lets laugh at Tauranga they have Winston Peters[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Continues laughter for several minutes*[/quote] Glad you found that funny, all I got outta that was Peter Jackson.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Angry Midget We get PJ. Lets laugh at Tauranga they have Winston Peters[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Continues laughter for several minutes*
    Add more answer options

• Kiwis have beaks?
    Add more answer options

• Yes and only the humans drink blood [Edited on 6/23/2005]
    Add more answer options

• so are those long beaks on kiwis for drinking blood?
    Add more answer options

• Oh eck
    Add more answer options

• El oh el indeed.
    Add more answer options

• He he he
    Add more answer options

• Laff out loud
    Add more answer options

• oh!!!!!!!!!! silly me I thought it was another new zealand thing.
    Add more answer options

• WTF indeed.
    Add more answer options

• whats that?
    Add more answer options

• WTF?????
    Add more answer options

• I see....well...SHEEP
    Add more answer options

• Arabian nights!!!!
    Add more answer options

• PJ=Peter Jackson Winston is a racist MP
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Angry Midget We get PJ. Lets laugh at Tauranga they have Winston Peters[/quote] what the hell is that supposed to mean?
    Add more answer options

• We get PJ. Lets laugh at Tauranga they have Winston Peters
    Add more answer options

• JAFR? now that was a -blam!- movie...god aladin is definatly -blam!- the monkey
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.