JavaScript is required to use


Surf a Flood of random discussion.
6/23/2005 5:56:50 AM


One day I accidentally stumbled across a keyboard shortcut in Mozilla that enables a blinking cursor on the page that you can move with the arrow keys and select text. It's just like a text editor, only you can't type stuff. I forgot what this feature is called. The first time you activate it, a window comes up that says what it is and how to turn it off. Well, somehow I've reactivated it and I can't remember how to turn it off. It's starting to get on my nerves. Does anyone know how to disable it?
#Offtopic #Flood

Posting in language:


Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon