JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2005 5:38:55 AM

cortanas hot

i'm going to go ahead and change what i said on cortana... won't be back anytime soon... AI sucks compared to the future... [Edited on 6/22/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If Leela were personified, I bet she would be hotter. ;)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• happy b day have a special op party with special op concessions and food
    Add more answer options

• yahh...i edited a word my brother typed and was innapropriate so i'm sorry about that. Wow, this is going on even though were talking about nothing.
    Add more answer options

• edited for possible misconstrued content [Edited on 6/22/2005]
    Add more answer options

• i get that alot too so go ahead and hate me, i guess you don't have a nine year old brother that knows to much. sorry about what he said, i'll lash him with a whip if it makes you feel better(not in the -blam!- way) if your perverted.
    Add more answer options

• Sure
    Add more answer options

• 3...2...1...my brothers a -blam!- and duz this all the time and i have to edit it. what a -blam!- he can be.
    Add more answer options

• and 3....2....1......ban
    Add more answer options

• actually i never made it out of the room cus i'm too lazy
    Add more answer options

• ...still not back...(probably went and made a sandwhich)
    Add more answer options

• I really didn't need to know that. P.S. real girls are better. [Edited on 6/22/2005]
    Add more answer options

• was that nessicary?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.