JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2005 5:25:31 AM

How's this to you?

i know Dragonball isn't the coolest thing ever but i thought i'd draw something of it and i wanted to see if anyone else liked this drawing. I know the hands are a bit messed up. [url=http://img92.echo.cx/img92/226/mvc061f6nb.jpg]that's it[/url] [Edited on 6/22/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I really need to fix those hands
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good but not nearly as good as this picture I found at halo babies. dg still sux
    Add more answer options

• I agree. it does suck. But I watched it in Mexico. While the series was in the Buu saga there, here it was still in the beginnig of the Freiza(sp?) saga. Because they returned the show so many damn times back to the beginning. [Edited on 6/22/2005]
    Add more answer options

• its awsome looking, dragonball still sux though [Edited on 6/22/2005]
    Add more answer options

• its pretty good.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.