JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2005 4:55:28 AM

Has anyone here ever been to New Zealand?

Hello, I am from new zealand, am I am incredibly bored right now, So I am going to ask if any of you guys have been to new zealand. Aswell as a yes, try to remember what citys you went to.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It is coool
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh yea, well, we have . . . bacon cheeseburgers. So . . um. . . aww, screw it. Not sure where I was going with that one. That's only [i]half[/i] the stuff you can do over here in America. I do want to go to New Zealand some day, just to see what it is like. ;P [Edited on 6/23/2005]
    Add more answer options

• We have lots to do:bungee jumping,Jetboating(which we invented BTW) Laughing ta Australians etc.Of course Invercargill is boring it's full of old people.America has GWB as their president so ha-ha [Edited on 6/23/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr_Crapper [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Demon 112 I live in new zealand I live in invercargill and it's borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!!!!!!!![/quote] Come to California. We'll show you a good time.[/quote] I would come if I didn't have an arch enemy down there
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jimmychatt What do you do in New Zealand? I mean, that you can't do anywhere else. Things that are unique. Is there anything?[/quote] Hmmm, there is so much, you can jump off the tallest building in the southern hemisphere,(and yes, you are attached to something) you can get on this jetboat that hoons down a river at like 120 miles an hour. Its not that interesting, but I would prefer to live here than america, I dont know why, I just would. We also have [i]the[/i] biggest volcano in the world, so big that the crater is a lake 600 square kilometers in area, and people live around it, Its called lake taupo (tow-po).
    Add more answer options

• What do you do in New Zealand? I mean, that you can't do anywhere else. Things that are unique. Is there anything?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Demon 112 I live in new zealand I live in invercargill and it's borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!!!!!!!![/quote] Come to California. We'll show you a good time.
    Add more answer options

• I live in new zealand I live in invercargill and it's borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Neigh. That's just my guess.
    Add more answer options

• if new zealand was a sound, what would it be?
    Add more answer options

• Yeah. The people from New Zealand were highered as props. Thebob was a sword. lol. Just kidding, thebob. :P [Edited on 6/22/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr_Crapper Didn't they make Lord of the Rings in New Zealand?[/quote] Why yes, yes they did. Most of it was filmed in the south island, and all the mountains (with snow) were real.
    Add more answer options

• Didn't they make Lord of the Rings in New Zealand?
    Add more answer options

• My old Rabbi was at a congregation at Aukland (sp) for awhile. But that was some years ago...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.