JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2005 4:14:31 AM

WAFFLES!!!

Here you can talk about the glory of the holiest of all creations: waffles. because you know you need them...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pancakes!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you say so
    Add more answer options

• tru7hx10lololololwtfbbq
    Add more answer options

• So does frozen water.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thebob Frozen waffles hurt when thrown.[/quote] True. Which is why I prefer pancakes. If you get hit by one, you will make it without a concussion. [Edited on 6/23/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Frozen waffles hurt when thrown.
    Add more answer options

• STrawberry pankackes!! Straberry panckackes!!!!@211 Im cummin for ya!!2
    Add more answer options

• This animation may change your mind. [url=http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Strawberry+Pancakes/]Clicky[/url]. ;P [Edited on 6/23/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Waffles with brown sugar and lime juice(I'm having them now)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Casey Depends on the waffle. If you make [i]real[/i] waffles with, y'know, a waffle iron and stuff, then waffles totally pwn pancakes. If you're talkin' about Eggos and stuff, then pancakes win out.[/quote] yeah, i agree
    Add more answer options

• Depends on the waffle. If you make [i]real[/i] waffles with, y'know, a waffle iron and stuff, then waffles totally pwn pancakes. If you're talkin' about Eggos and stuff, then pancakes win out.
    Add more answer options

• Me likey pancakes! Me likey pancakes!
    Add more answer options

• pound waffles!
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- pancakes.
    Add more answer options

• i think waffles got pwned Pancakes!
    Add more answer options

• Waffles.
    Add more answer options

• [quote] Pancakes iz teh 1337est! [/quote] agreed [Edited on 6/22/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SniperLegend12 But the mini waffles are better...[/quote] Damn yeah!!
    Add more answer options

• Pancakes iz teh 1337est! ;)
    Add more answer options

• But the mini waffles are better...
    Add more answer options

• Pankekes, fool!
    Add more answer options

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm waffles *drools like Homer simpsons*
    Add more answer options

• pancake
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.