JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/22/2005 12:38:13 PM

The Best DUI arrest in history!

Watch this! This has got to be the best DUI ever. I laughed so hard. This dude is great! [url=http://www.big-boys.com/articles/topdui.html] Hillarious! [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Reno 911 is the sweetest funniest show eva!!!! Hopefully all of you have seen the 1st two episodes of the new season...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterOfPie Thats from Reno 911.[/quote] I knew that as soon as I herd her voice. I cant recite the alphebet backwards,that would suck if I got pulled over and had to.
    Add more answer options

• I can't even say the ABC's backwards!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phoenix Ultimus That was absolutely hilarious. I love Reno. It's the best comedy show evar1!1 besides Family Guy.[/quote] American Dad is pretty good too
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Twitch666 southpark kills all other comedy[/quote] Erm... no. Tristan :-)
    Add more answer options

• southpark kills all other comedy
    Add more answer options

• That was absolutely hilarious. I love Reno. It's the best comedy show evar1!1 besides Family Guy.
    Add more answer options

• i wish i could stay that cool if i was ever pulled over for DUI.
    Add more answer options

• Thats from Reno 911.
    Add more answer options

• lmao that was hiliarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• That is hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• Seen it before. But still funny. :)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.