JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/22/2005 7:09:42 AM

Munchies

I'm eating some right now. Anyone else ever had these?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Subject: Munchies[/quote] You just set off the drug-dar of every stoner here...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The only thing Ive eaten today is a hamburger for 'dinner.' Being poor sucks. I am starved... random fact: I choked once while eating hot cheetoes, it [i]hurt[/i].
    Add more answer options

• mmmmmmm......munchies........*starts to drool*
    Add more answer options

• Munchies are awesome! I wish I had some right now.... *Envy meter goes off the scale*
    Add more answer options

• Suure.....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GruntHaven Bob, you are just wierd, strange and oh so young. - Haven[/quote] Wierd? Yes. Strange? Yes. Oh so young? Not mentally.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr_Crapper I'm in the mood for an In-and-Out burger[/quote] My stomach rumbles as I read this. I love teh munchies, and from what you describe you are having original, yes? If you think there is too much cheese dust in that, you should try the cheese mix, it's uber cheesy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Colts10001 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] noah2 teddy grahams are good, especially the chocolate ones[/quote] No, especially the cinnamon ones.[/quote] no your both wrong the chocolate chip teddy grahams are the shizz nizz
    Add more answer options

• I'm in the mood for an In-and-Out burger
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Senor Leche [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kritz I [i]was[/i] eating these strange little chocolate bears, vegimite sammiches and drinking some orange stuff.>> Kritz[/quote] I've had munchies before. I thought it was good for the first 5 minutes but it started getting overwhelming after a while. I have [b]always[/b] wondered what vegimite tastes like though. It's looks....interesting. [/quote]wut is vegemite?!?!?!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] noah2 teddy grahams are good, especially the chocolate ones[/quote] No, especially the cinnamon ones.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kritz I [i]was[/i] eating these strange little chocolate bears, vegimite sammiches and drinking some orange stuff.>> Kritz[/quote] I've had munchies before. I thought it was good for the first 5 minutes but it started getting overwhelming after a while. I have [b]always[/b] wondered what vegimite tastes like though. It's looks....interesting.
    Add more answer options

• teddy grahams are good, especially the chocolate ones
    Add more answer options

• No, the original type of munchies are lame. Go for Ultimate Cheddar next time. Those are way better. And if you want something out of the ordinary yet still really tasty, try some Honey Mustard and Onion Pieces.
    Add more answer options

• yes yey goddammit
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nosferatu_Soldie -blam!-[/quote] Uh... yay?
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- lime-y?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nosferatu_Soldie -blam!-[/quote] Oh very mature! [b] :P [/b] You're bored, huh? [Edited on 6/22/2005]
    Add more answer options

• -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• Bob, you are just wierd, strange and oh so young. - Haven
    Add more answer options

• That reminds me..... I have cheesits!!! Kick ass! *Runs to the kitchen*
    Add more answer options

• I luv Goldfishes cause they're so delicious! Yes, I have Goldfish crackers! Oh yea...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GruntHaven Bob, shouldn't you be eating that at the dinner table or something? *Shakes head at bob's terrible manners* - Haven[/quote] HA!!!111one!!!1 I dont [i]have[/i] table manners!!!! OMG 1 PWNED JOO!!! i AM TEH R0XX0RS 13373ST!!!
    Add more answer options

• grunt haven I would have never recegnived you with your new avatar. welcome back!
    Add more answer options

• Bob, shouldn't you be eating that at the dinner table or something? *Shakes head at bob's terrible manners* - Haven
    Add more answer options

• I'm eating... I [i]was[/i] eating these strange little chocolate bears, vegimite sammiches and drinking some orange stuff. Not exactly munchies, but I'm way too lazy to walk to the shop to buy some. (Is it me, or have you been more active lately?) >> Kritz
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.