JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

7/24/2009 4:47:18 AM

what is Shishka & how do i get my own Shishka

give me a Shishka
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [i]Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Shishka R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.[/i]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Funnybunny74 i back you and TRIPLE ACEZERO up and this is what i get? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GillaHouse KIDS! This is dedicated to everyone in this thread... [url]http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=35127545[/url][/quote][/quote] I have no idea what he was doing bunny I left this off topic thread to look at something else.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JonnyOThan [url=http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6120/shishkabl2.jpg]MOAR SHISHKA![/url][/quote] My EYES!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jojash 177 Whats the first?[/quote] Here is the link I laughed so hard. [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33290956]prepare to laugh like never before[/url]
    Add more answer options

• i back you and TRIPLE ACEZERO up and this is what i get? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GillaHouse KIDS! This is dedicated to everyone in this thread... [url]http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=35127545[/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• wow i can't believe someone reported the guy who made this. This is funny, its better that the 4 million retarded questions about recon and banning and other stupid questions.
    Add more answer options

• i'm reporting this post for using someones gamertag specifically. lolololololololololololololololololololololololollololol awesome
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jojash 177 Whats the first?[/quote] The Kitten armor conspiracy thread so freakin funny I'll get a link.
    Add more answer options

• KIDS! This is dedicated to everyone in this thread... [url]http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=35127545[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I haven't laughed this hard in a while, but come on guys. Be nice to Shishka ;)
    Add more answer options

• Whats the first?
    Add more answer options

• This is the 2nd funniest thread I have ever seen lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JoShY iZ LeGiT This thread made me lol xD[/quote] srsly
    Add more answer options

• Well it's not locked and a bungie employee responded so chances are it's okay...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Funnybunny74 this thread makes me lol but TRIPLE ACEZERO is right this needs to be moved to the flood[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Funnybunny74 this thread makes me lol but TRIPLE ACEZERO is right this needs to be moved to the flood[/quote] Thank you bunny. The thread should be locked cause its offtopic.
    Add more answer options

• this thread makes me lol but TRIPLE ACEZERO is right this needs to be moved to the flood
    Add more answer options

• l00que geyeZ ItZ eeZi. JuS kall hym ahn de fonE ahn GIT hIm 2 Pos't in Diz phorum. Diz thred needz hym! MOAR SHISHQA! Or kan haz sum shishqa?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TRIPLE ACEZERO [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jojash 177 [quote][b]Posted by[/b]:TRIPLE ACEZERO This thread is worthless report and move on.[/quote] B-L-A-S-P-H-M-E-Y[/quote] Dude if I did this kinda thread it would be locked instantly so I'm saying this should be locked or moved to the flood. [/quote] What makes you think that it would be locked? This one wasn't
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaVOk1228 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GillaHouse [quote] Posted by: xCruelHellraiser Are you being serious? If so, get a sense of humor.[/quote] Yea, I am being serious. People get banned all the time for singling out people in threads. Why should this be any different? FYI - What little kids find funny I might not. For example... making stupid, pointless, homoerotic jokes about another man and declaring their love for him is not funny to me. [/quote] Cool. Want to know a good solution? Go away. Everyone is then happier. You, and everyone getting annoyed with your incessant need to be a forum cop.[/quote] Agreed, he is making this thread lame.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jojash 177 [quote][b]Posted by[/b]:TRIPLE ACEZERO This thread is worthless report and move on.[/quote] B-L-A-S-P-H-M-E-Y[/quote] Dude if I did this kinda thread it would be locked instantly so I'm saying this should be locked or moved to the flood.
    Add more answer options

• I could have sworn I was on The Flood for a minute there. Anywho, Shishka's sure to show up sooner or later.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GillaHouse [quote] Posted by: xCruelHellraiser Are you being serious? If so, get a sense of humor.[/quote] Yea, I am being serious. People get banned all the time for singling out people in threads. Why should this be any different? FYI - What little kids find funny I might not. For example... making stupid, pointless, homoerotic jokes about another man and declaring their love for him is not funny to me. [/quote] Cool. Want to know a good solution? Go away. Everyone is then happier. You, and everyone getting annoyed with your incessant need to be a forum cop.
    Add more answer options

• Havok... go F yourself.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xCruelHellraiser [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GillaHouse Hey mods... do your job. I thought you weren't allowed singling out people in threads? [/quote] Are you being serious? If so, get a sense of humor.[/quote] Watch out for his badge. Apparently this thread really bothers him but he's the one dumb enough to continue clicking on it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by[/b]:TRIPLE ACEZERO This thread is worthless report and move on.[/quote] B-L-A-S-P-H-M-E-Y [Edited on 07.24.2009 9:40 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote] Posted by: xCruelHellraiser Are you being serious? If so, get a sense of humor.[/quote] Yea, I am being serious. People get banned all the time for singling out people in threads. Why should this be any different? FYI - What little kids find funny I might not. For example... making stupid, pointless, homoerotic jokes about another man and declaring their love for him is not funny to me.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.