JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

7/21/2009 11:13:27 PM
urk
urk

So Our Game's Called Halo...

Party like it's 1999. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=TenYearHaloAnniversary] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Halo is one of the greatest game series in existence and we thank you Bungie for creating such a impressive game series. Happy 10th Anniversery, Bungie!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ElementWrath Congratulations on your 10 years, a very nostalgic video. :D[/quote] It's 11 now!
    Add more answer options

• I think this thread has the record for one of the biggest threads in the News Forum. This is too great... [Edited on 08.05.2010 7:56 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Congratulations on your 10 years, a very nostalgic video. :D
    Add more answer options

• Wow, looks a lot awsomer than Halo3! Can't wait to spray-pray with that 60bullet clip Assault Rifle :D
    Add more answer options

• Bungie needs only in custom games the option to point your gun down. People who don't have 8 people in a house (red vs blue) cant put their gun sown. therefor get lowered ratings because you point your gun in you friends face im just saying it would be a very nice touch to put on reach for machinima and well a friendly jester for people without mics.
    Add more answer options

• hey how do i messege bungie
    Add more answer options

Agent
    Agent

I like turtles - old

Reach is overrated, I want to play this. :/
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXP3RT SNIP3Rx i thought this game sucked at first then i played it and i said i love this game! [/quote]what?! halo suck?! let me guess you used to play CoD
    Add more answer options

• Gah, I can't believe this news story was released a year ago! I feel like I read that just yesterday... :O
    Add more answer options

• Happy 10th birthday Bungie, how you been, good?, cool. :)
    Add more answer options

• anyone want to do vidmasters?
    Add more answer options

• i thought this game sucked at first then i played it and i said i love this game!
    Add more answer options

• WANT TO TRY MY NEW MAP?
    Add more answer options

• i liked halo 3 not so much odst and halo wars was an outrage
    Add more answer options

• Halo has been changed through the years, some for the better, but not all of it. Halo 3 and ODST Have been fails due to the lack of story line, campaign and multiplayer experience. Halo CE, and Halo 2 remain the experience for all gamers. They we're truly the best Halo's ever created.
    Add more answer options

• Happy 10th and I'm still playing Halo CE....Cheers for another 10 years!
    Add more answer options

• Vegas 1999 style ese!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] odmichael LMAO You guys are old ;-)[/quote] That makes me feel old lol.
    Add more answer options

• omg no more hammer on powerhouse
    Add more answer options

• it is monday 3.00pm and the beta is still not up whats going on
    Add more answer options

• halo:CE, the start of it all, great game halo3 i think is the best so far but im sure it will be overpassed by reach fingers crossed there will be a halo4
    Add more answer options

• I remember seeing the first look at the game and saying ugh, this looks worse than goldeneye. But then I played it, and said OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME and went all super noob combo on some elites. Until this very day. I'm so glad you eschewed away from the super-skinny, marthon-style enemies, and gave us the elites we all know and love. By the way, Katanas and Warthog tusks FTW!!! [Edited on 04.16.2010 3:38 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jose291 Nostalgia**[/quote] /agreed
    Add more answer options

• oww yup lot's changed but it still is feeling good like halo it never lost it's story!
    Add more answer options

• Those were the days... when I was just starting to play Pokemon.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.