JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/18/2005 12:06:41 PM

Red Dwarf.please post

Who else here watches or is a fan of Red Dwarf?? [Edited on 6/21/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Don't bump your post. If you do it again, no matter how many kippers you smoke, you won't be back for breakfast.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm waiting
    Add more answer options

• Come on
    Add more answer options

• So who's going to watch it or buy it ???
    Add more answer options

• there are new books out byRob Grant but they aren't Red Dwarf ones
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] duffath1 Big up Red dwarf-- also read a couple of the books-- last human is pretty good, but in general the whole series is excellent-- totally miss it being on.[/quote] Last Human was certainly my favourite of the novels.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara of Sand Pfft... you're not that special... I'm one, and I know Psyched is... and I have 2 other friends that are... So don't let the show down by thinking it doesn't have fans! Tristan ;-)[/quote] :) Can't wait for the movie, if they ever get it done.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Normenator Hitokiri if you have Sky or Telewest It's usually on UKtv Gold and UKG aswell most nights of the week. And to the person before hitokiri smeg isnt a nice thing at all :D[/quote] Well it happens to people who forget to wash under their polo neck!
    Add more answer options

• Its on UKTV-G every week night too
    Add more answer options

• Its on UKTV Gold.
    Add more answer options

• Big up Red dwarf-- also read a couple of the books-- last human is pretty good, but in general the whole series is excellent-- totally miss it being on.
    Add more answer options

• Good child.If you keep up the good behaviour;I shall give you a waffle
    Add more answer options

• I'll do that.
    Add more answer options

• Check out the official website at:www.reddwarf.co.uk and go to Dwarf Tracker for the list of channels it is on. Or hire the DVD
    Add more answer options

• Is it still on tv?
    Add more answer options

• Then watch it!!!!
    Add more answer options

• I think I've head of it.... But I've never seen it.
    Add more answer options

• A brilliant British Sci-fi sitcom, you should hire it, buy it whatever,just watch it
    Add more answer options

• No, geology. Wait, what the hell is Red Dwarf? [Edited on 6/21/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Astronomy?
    Add more answer options

• WTF???????? I didn't know about that!!!!! Is there even a series 9??
    Add more answer options

• Are they still casting Jackie Chan? Tristan ;-)
    Add more answer options

• The movie is going ahead: YAY!!!! Series 9. Series 1-6 are on DVD
    Add more answer options

• Anyone know when series 9 will hit mainstream TV? Or whether the movie is actually being made? Tristan ;-)
    Add more answer options

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/reddwarf/ Go to the quotes area; genius. PS: I don't entirely know which nights red dwarf is on the UKTV channels but every time im channel hopping after 9 its usually on. just check on your sky tv guide thing :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Normenator Hitokiri if you have Sky or Telewest It's usually on UKtv Gold and UKG aswell most nights of the week. And to the person before hitokiri smeg isnt a nice thing at all :D[/quote] Are you kidding! I've been missing it!!! *Goes to watch TV*
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.