JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

7/12/2009 5:52:59 AM

Why am I so damn excited for ODST?

Bungie stirs up all this hype and I get so excited and can't control myself!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• if it doest come out quick im going to kill myself ballaaaglahablagaaaaa
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ODST looks sweet, We haven't really gotten much info before 1month? ago, It's a new type of game which is gonna be more of a Call Of Duty and GRAW crossover than a HAlo 3 where you can't die. Some of the reasons for the hype :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Son of the Chief Bungie stirs up all this hype and I get so excited and can't control myself![/quote] I suggest changing your underwear regularly
    Add more answer options

• I don't know about why you are so excited..... I personally am completely stoked as well, and it stems from me being a huge Halo fan, having read all the books, bought the last two games at midnight on launch day, played them countless times.... I just can't wait to play a different type of Halo game. I'm most excited about exploring the city and playing firefight.
    Add more answer options

• No. I don't think the hype has begun yet. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeathBringer669 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spatan 104 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Son of the Chief Bungie stirs up all this hype and I get so excited and can't control myself![/quote] This is how i felt when i hit Puberty and had my first GF in High School hahahaha[/quote] That's... that's weird to say out loud.[/quote] Yeah, what was that all about? You definitely don't have a girlfriend, as you wouldn't say that on the internet if you did.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, hopefully I can pre-order it...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeathBringer669 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spatan 104 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Son of the Chief Bungie stirs up all this hype and I get so excited and can't control myself![/quote] This is how i felt when i hit Puberty and had my first GF in High School hahahaha[/quote] That's... that's weird to say out loud.[/quote] HAHA i know but when i read the Wet dream about Dare i felt like mine could'nt be worse LMAO
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeathBringer669 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spatan 104 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Son of the Chief Bungie stirs up all this hype and I get so excited and can't control myself![/quote] This is how i felt when i hit Puberty and had my first GF in High School hahahaha[/quote] That's... that's weird to say out loud.[/quote] Lulz! It's the Bungie Hype Machine in full effect. No one knows how this will last for another two months, but it will.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spatan 104 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Son of the Chief Bungie stirs up all this hype and I get so excited and can't control myself![/quote] This is how i felt when i hit Puberty and had my first GF in High School hahahaha[/quote] That's... that's weird to say out loud.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Son of the Chief Bungie stirs up all this hype and I get so excited and can't control myself![/quote] This is how i felt when i hit Puberty and had my first GF in High School hahahaha
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.