JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

6/15/2009 1:05:08 AM

I Figured Out JD. I Know the Rookie's Name!

If you've seen the field guide in the Halo 3: ODST project page, you should be able to tell that the end of the service number contains the soldier's initials. [quote]Service number: 14606-85099-KA Full name: AGU, Kojo Service number: 92458-37017-EB Full name: BUCK, Edward Service number: 21175-12121-TM Full name: MILES, Taylor H. Service number: 51033-15973-MC Full name: CRESPO, Michael [/quote] Well, the Rookie's, as it says, is classified. However, his service number ends with JD. I did some digging in Bungie's super secret archives and found [url=http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5136/halo3odstrookie.jpg]this![/url] The doctor is in.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Squishy0705 [quote] if i looked like that i too would wear a helmet to hide my face lols...........i still say his name is John doe or Jeff Dunham!!!! [/quote] Jeff Dunham FTW!!!![/quote] Jeff Dunham that crappy comedian? His funniest joke was the one where he calls himself -blam!- for driving a Prius. Edit: I can't believe a synonym for happy gets a blam. I'm surprised LGBTQ folks aren't up in arms about it being a perfectly normal word [Edited on 10.27.2010 10:13 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lolololol
    Add more answer options

• lmao nice
    Add more answer options

• LMAO. :D
    Add more answer options

• nice
    Add more answer options

• that is realy random but i must admit it did make me crack up. [Edited on 09.25.2010 12:49 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.gruntspajamas.com/article.php?id=911;page=5]This page[/url] from the recent article at SGP actually provides a pretty solid guess at what the initials "JD" actually stand for. This isn't a Rick Roll, etc. Before you dismiss the theory, realize the link is to page 5 of a 7 page article. You might want to start at [url=http://www.gruntspajamas.com/article.php?id=911;page=1]page one[/url] to put the "JD Theory" into context with the article's theory as a whole. I think it's actually quite convincing. We've been laughing at this thread for about a year now- so please pardon the sudden seriousness- but I would be remiss if I didn't post it. I typically don't venture out far enough from my own site to post here, but this- I feel- is worth it. P.S. We've already "heard it all" from general naysayers and the closed-minded, alike. Please spare us your tin foil hat references. Many of us at the SGP are not incredibly fond of all the connections we've [i]possibly[/i] uncovered in our favorite game franchise, but "it is what it is" as the kids like to say today.
    Add more answer options

• EAGLE!!!!!!1
    Add more answer options

• Damn that is real good never thought I see a good laugh as hard as this. But I wonder if it could of been animated as my wife says LMFAO!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• hahaha greeeaaattttt ahahahahaha
    Add more answer options

• LMAO
    Add more answer options

• but at halo.wikia says its remeo. i dont know whats right. halopedia or bungie? here whats halopedia says. LCpl. Kojo "Romeo" Agu - The outstanding Designated Marksman of the group, Romeo serves as the Smartass-in-Chief of the Squad, and considers his prime occupation to be that of a "Ladies Man". Gunny Buck (Tony) will usually tell him to "shut the -blam!- up" many times during a battle (chat).
    Add more answer options

• Lawl I knew this already!
    Add more answer options

• LOL I love this. Nice photoshop.
    Add more answer options

• LMAO
    Add more answer options

• Wait a minute.... J.D.= John Dorian.... John... Master Chief is John 117 ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG! The Rookie is Master Chief!!!!!!!!!!!1!!! .....................No..............
    Add more answer options

• INDEED: lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol el o el, SOI,SOI,SOI,SOI,soi,soi,SOI slice,slice,slice microsoft sam spoke
    Add more answer options

• Best. Thread. Ever. [Edited on 08.10.2010 7:25 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• LMAO
    Add more answer options

• James Dante (James is said by Buck on Coastal Highway when you're driving the hog... Dante is a cos. of ODST from it's original idea from Dante's Inferno) [Edited on 08.06.2010 2:14 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• james dean
    Add more answer options

• My God! It all makes perfect sense now!!!
    Add more answer options

• OMG HES EVERYWHERE LOL
    Add more answer options

• That's actually hilarious lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] L3g3ndarySh00ta hats the Rookie's name!? I can't read it cuz he got blacklisted! Tell me plz![/quote] His name is James Dante
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Show me pie lol thats cool but I would've put Chuck Norris!!!!!!![/quote] Ha!
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.