JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/14/2009 7:20:02 PM

OH CRAP!!! My cousin is coming over and she really LIKES elites....

[b]I would have posted this in the halo 3 forum but it seemed more like a flood topic.[/b] My cousin is coming over to stay with my family for a week. She is a huge fan of halo 3. But not in the average fanboy kind of fan. She loves it for a different reason: She wants to sleep with an elite. I CAN'T STAND IT! Every time I play halo 3 with her, she talk about all the kinds of things that she would want to do to the arbiter and she wonders what his "equipment" must be like! It drives me out of my mind because it is so -blam!- weird and nasty! So flood, I ask you this: WHAT SHOULD I DO? Pretend halo 3 is busted?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You should introduce her to vien.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

randomrosso
    randomrosso

I'm new here. :) - old

2009? Ahhh. It was a simpler time, back then. I even recall getting permabanned for making a thread about toes. Took me months to appeal. [i]those were the days[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Edited by BannedOfAlaska: 3/12/2014 3:18:20 AM
    Damn
    Add more answer options

• Geez 2009 waz da shit, and now... *Leaves Earth with jet pack*
    Add more answer options

• God, 2009.
    Add more answer options

• You should lend halo 3 to a mate. For a week. Also buy her a halo 3 elite themed vibrator
    Add more answer options

IngloriousWho98
    IngloriousWho98

Can't believe life takes this long - old

So sad to think that every user in this thread is gone
    Add more answer options

• kick her in the balls
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by Cruzcible: 3/8/2014 10:20:53 PM
      This has been Necro-Bumped
      Add more answer options

• Is this where vein came from?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
        Jay
        Jay

Back once again - old

Tell her you'll show her your 'equipment'
        Add more answer options

• Hawke was here.
        Add more answer options

• Toasting in epic bread
        Add more answer options

• Holy necro bump batman!
        Add more answer options

• Send her Vien's way
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Look at that Timestamp. Whooooo.
          Add more answer options

IngloriousWho98
          IngloriousWho98

Can't believe life takes this long - old

Ingloriouswho98 was here
          Add more answer options

• MENTLEGAN WAS HERE
          Add more answer options

• Lol
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Girls are scary: 3/7/2014 2:21:28 AM
          Are we in a black & white scenario where our voices echo nonchalantly?
          Add more answer options

• Half decade bump. lol
          Add more answer options

• Plasma Eagle was here.
          Add more answer options

• [i]Kaioken Bump[/i]
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LastedPandora [b]I would have posted this in the halo 3 forum but it seemed more like a flood topic.[/b] My cousin is coming over to stay with my family for a week. She is a huge fan of halo 3. But not in the average fanboy kind of fan. She loves it for a different reason: She wants to sleep with an elite. I CAN'T STAND IT! Every time I play halo 3 with her, she talk about all the kinds of things that she would want to do to the arbiter and she wonders what his "equipment" must be like! It drives me out of my mind because it is so -blam!- weird and nasty! So flood, I ask you this: WHAT SHOULD I DO? Pretend halo 3 is busted? [/quote] Rule 34 much? I would do the same. Hawt...
          Add more answer options

• [url=http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator2c7b1ffafabd64daa2ee97f637359cbe7b7ebadd.jpg]*Sigh* Elites[/url]
          Add more answer options

• If she is hot, go to a costume store and buy an elite costume. Then go up to her and make elite noises. Then sleep her with her. :P
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.