JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/28/2005 10:48:42 PM

Bungie has taken first steps to world domination

Hello. Today, while browsing in my local Focus, I noticed a barbeque with the name "Master Chef". I was so utterly shocked that my monacle fell out. This is surely the first step Bungie has taken towards world domination. Their subliminal influence is so far reaching that not even the manufacturers of barbeques are safe. You have been warned.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• he's quite the sexy
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] free tibet He's the chap who makes sauce, isn't he?[/quote] yea, the dude who looks like a -blam!- wearing a toupe
    Add more answer options

• The chap?! hehe well I happly havent seen anything here in Germany
    Add more answer options

• He's the chap who makes sauce, isn't he?
    Add more answer options

• Master Chef has been a TV show in England for a long time btw. With Lloyd Grossman... some weird speaking american
    Add more answer options

• ahh its everywhere!
    Add more answer options

• Try driving on a motorway. Master Chef's [b]everywhere[/b]!
    Add more answer options

• That's nothing. On a trip to D.C. I saw an truck that said "COVENANT TRANSPORT" lol. [url]http://www.covenanttransport.com/ [/url] [Edited on 5/28/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Darn invisibles.
    Add more answer options

• I have been looking, but to no avail :(
    Add more answer options

• Try and find it on the internet(if they have a site) and post a pic.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]re·pent2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rpnt) adj. Biology Creeping along the ground; prostrate. [/quote] ??? Sorry, I didn't know what it meant. But now I do...
    Add more answer options

• What he speaks is blasphomy! Repent! Repent!
    Add more answer options

• We can only hope and dream, my friend.
    Add more answer options

• Does this mean Hot Dogs will be shaped like pistols and Hamburgers will look like grenades?
    Add more answer options

• Be afraid....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.