JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

6/9/2009 5:13:56 PM

Oh, MY God.

What if, when we use Johnson in Firefight, and a new wave starts that drops Jackals, and we happen to be on a map with a courtyard... You know what I'm thinking? ... we got Jackals in the courtyard..
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Snafuperman [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Islander Alik I Lol'd[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• wow. awesome. this gets a screencap and a post on Forgehub's famous OM NOM thread
    Add more answer options

• LOL lol lol
    Add more answer options

• Eyes up, Phantoms back!
    Add more answer options

• Across the street, down low? *drones fly in over the buildings* We got buggers headed over the rooftops! [Edited on 06.27.2009 10:34 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I dont get it
    Add more answer options

• EPIC WIN, that qoute has been burned into my brain...EPIC THREAD IS EPIC
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RvB Rocks95 What if, when we use Johnson in Firefight, and a new wave starts that drops Jackals, and we happen to be on a map with a courtyard... You know what I'm thinking? ... we got Jackals in the courtyard..[/quote] win
    Add more answer options

• Ha, that would be so sick if that was the case! "Incoming Phantom!" "We got Jackals in the Courtyard!"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] King Beserk i didnt get it... but somehow i strangly did ~.~[/quote]its the equivalent to halo 3's "were it so easy"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Skinny Genes [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AlfaI3ataZadr9r [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan R76 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Islander Alik I Lol'd[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Lmao... Win thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Blade967 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SILENCER0220 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan R76 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Islander Alik I Lol'd[/quote][/quote] [/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Bloody pelican, doesnt fit in the courtyard..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Skinny Genes [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AlfaI3ataZadr9r [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan R76 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Islander Alik I Lol'd[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Heavy stuff.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RvB Rocks95 What if, when we use Johnson in Firefight, and a new wave starts that drops Jackals, and we happen to be on a map with a courtyard... You know what I'm thinking? ... we got Jackals in the courtyard..[/quote]win
    Add more answer options

• some nice quotes here hope to listen to johnsons voice in firefight
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shadowman235 You mom has jackals in her courtyard. . . . . . wait, what?[/quote] :O
    Add more answer options

• WIN.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SILENCER0220 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan R76 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Islander Alik I Lol'd[/quote][/quote] [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• that would be sick if they used dialogue from Halo 1 & 2 in Firefight...
    Add more answer options

• ahah nice one ;) and "dont make me take out my belt" would be epic :D [Edited on 06.26.2009 2:42 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• as microsoft sam said,"lolololololololololololol"
    Add more answer options

• "We've got Jackals in the courtyard!" [url]http://www.bungie.net/projects/odst/asset_popup_viewer.aspx?at=59&cc=29&item=2[/url]
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.