JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/24/2005 3:49:49 AM

I know what I want!

For my B.net birthday, I want someone to make a slideshow glorifying....me! Of course, there is no need to tell me who it is until my B-Day, and more than one person can participate. After all, who doesn't want to express their love and admiration of Halifax?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gmaster7 And thus you satisfy [b]one of[/b] your purpose[b]s[/b] [b]on this forum[/b]...which is to annoy Hitokiri 1000.[/quote] Better.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] About time. [b]And Hitokiri....I thought we had something special.[/b][/quote] Technically, Hitokiri 1000 said you weren't getting any[i]thing[/i] from him. He never said you weren't [b][i]getting any[/i] from him.[/b][/quote] Call me sheltered, but that sentence made no sense to me.[/quote] Do I have to keep pointing things out to you like this? Basically, it might annoy Hitokiri 1000 slightly.[/quote] I've annoyed him plenty. That's what makes our relationship so strong!
    Add more answer options

• I dunno if anyone cares, but I make cartoons in powerpoint. Not comics, cartoons.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] About time. [b]And Hitokiri....I thought we had something special.[/b][/quote] Technically, Hitokiri 1000 said you weren't getting any[i]thing[/i] from him. He never said you weren't [b][i]getting any[/i] from him.[/b][/quote] Call me sheltered, but that sentence made no sense to me.[/quote] Do I have to keep pointing things out to you like this? Basically, it might annoy Hitokiri 1000 slightly.[/quote] And thus you satisfy your purpose in life...which is to annoy Hitokiri 1000.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] About time. [b]And Hitokiri....I thought we had something special.[/b][/quote] Technically, Hitokiri 1000 said you weren't getting any[i]thing[/i] from him. He never said you weren't [b][i]getting any[/i] from him.[/b][/quote] Call me sheltered, but that sentence made no sense to me.[/quote] Do I have to keep pointing things out to you like this? Basically, it might annoy Hitokiri 1000 slightly.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] About time. And Hitokiri....I thought we had something special.[/quote] Technically, Hitokiri 1000 said you weren't getting any[i]thing[/i] from him. He never said you weren't [i]getting any[/i] from him.[/quote] Call me sheltered, but that sentence made no sense to me.[/quote] Yeah, that sentence didn't make much sense.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] About time. And Hitokiri....I thought we had something special.[/quote] Technically, Hitokiri 1000 said you weren't getting any[i]thing[/i] from him. He never said you weren't [i]getting any[/i] from him.[/quote] Call me sheltered, but that sentence made no sense to me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] About time. And Hitokiri....I thought we had something special.[/quote] Technically, Hitokiri 1000 said you weren't getting any[i]thing[/i] from him. He never said you weren't [i]getting any[/i] from him.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] skilledthunder [url=http://www.stanford.edu/~scodary/tkam.htm]here you go[/url] it's not about you or a slideshow but it's pretty funny hey this is the best i'm willing to give ps. mines early so it automatically makes it better :)[/quote] But yours is also old....which makes it worse. And what on earth is this thread doing on the third page?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.stanford.edu/~scodary/tkam.htm]here you go[/url] it's not about you or a slideshow but it's pretty funny hey this is the best i'm willing to give ps. mines early so it automatically makes it better :) [Edited on 5/24/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] About time. And Hitokiri....I thought we had something special.[/quote] damn, what was I on? [Edited on 5/24/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] About time. And Hitokiri....I thought we had something special.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NightFright [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax![/quote] *bows to statue*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.[/quote] *makes statue and starts bowing to it* All hail Halifax!
    Add more answer options

• I don't care what you want, you're still not getting anything from me. :P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because I asked you to. Now, you don't want to disappoint me...do you? *bats eyelashes*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Liz3rd [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 Sure [url=http://images.google.ca/images?q=halifax&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&t ab=wi] I Love Halifax [/url] Happy Birthday[/quote] Halifax.......Halifax......hmmmmm.....isn't that the name of somesort of office applaince? I think I had a printer called halifax 500. [/quote] .......I wouldn't know.[/quote] Halifax: "The Printer". I like it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gate of Cadia *sneaks up from behind, uses n00b combo, and corpse humps the broken body of amazedsatsuma* ALL HAIL HALIFAX THE GREAT[/quote] *RESPAWNS* *throws a Plasma* *HIts Gate of Cadia's Head* *Find where He respawned* *sniped him in the head*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bean Head Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW[/quote] Because he is the almighty Halifax and everyone should worship him.
    Add more answer options

• Y WOULD I WASTE MY TIME MAKIN A SLIDE SHOW
    Add more answer options

• *sneaks up from behind, uses n00b combo, and corpse humps the broken body of amazedsatsuma* ALL HAIL HALIFAX THE GREAT
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] amazedsatsuma [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax After all, who doesn't want to express their love and admiration of Halifax?[/quote] *raised his hand* .... I_I_I ...... I ...... I ____I [/quote] Wait, I have another question for everyone. Who doesn't want to kill amazedatsuma? *no one raises their hands and any who do are shot* That's what I thought.[/quote] *Grabs a oversheild, a sniper, and a rocket luncher* Come who's first? [Edited on 5/24/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Odd... I would have asked for money.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Liz3rd [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 Sure [url=http://images.google.ca/images?q=halifax&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&t ab=wi] I Love Halifax [/url] Happy Birthday[/quote] Halifax.......Halifax......hmmmmm.....isn't that the name of somesort of office applaince? I think I had a printer called halifax 500. [/quote] .......I wouldn't know.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 Sure [url=http://images.google.ca/images?q=halifax&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&t ab=wi] I Love Halifax [/url] Happy Birthday[/quote] Halifax.......Halifax......hmmmmm.....isn't that the name of somesort of office applaince? I think I had a printer called halifax 500.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] amazedsatsuma [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax After all, who doesn't want to express their love and admiration of Halifax?[/quote] *raised his hand* .... I_I_I ...... I ...... I ____I [/quote] Wait, I have another question for everyone. Who doesn't want to kill amazedatsuma? *no one raises their hands and any who do are shot* That's what I thought.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.