JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/28/2004 5:15:04 PM

Need Allies

The Last Spartans, my clan, needs a couple allies for when Halo 2 comes out. please PM me if you wish to become allies.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am not part of any war at this time.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• as long as you aren't part of the Spartans fighting in the clan war you are more than welcome to join the United Earth Forces alliance treaty. i will gladly welcome ALL spartans once the war ends.
    Add more answer options

• I got your submission already, and I accepted.
    Add more answer options

• You want to become allies with the [S3P]?
    Add more answer options

• Here it is [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thelastspartans/index.htm] The Last Spartans' Site [/url]
    Add more answer options

• Did I say before? I forgot. Anyway count {SC} as an ally, you a member of my chapter and so are an ally. Link to your clan's homepage pls
    Add more answer options

• It would be great if you would help us out
    Add more answer options

• The Spartans of Thermopylae would be glad to be your ally. We are also looking for allies since our clan is new.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.