JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

6/1/2009 9:21:02 PM

when you get ODST what are you going to do?

i'm gonna faint
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm going to play firefight. [Edited on 06.01.2009 1:27 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well, this is my first Halo game I've waited for! (Except Halo Wars, but that doesn't count), and I'm gonna be so happy! Of course, I'm gonna get three mates and we're gonna do campaign ASAP.
    Add more answer options

• Play a few campaign levels, play the Reach Beta, and try out the new maps last.
    Add more answer options

• Complete the game with my cousin and play the Halo : Reach beta. : ) [Edited on 06.01.2009 1:24 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Check out the new maps probably.
    Add more answer options

• Clear campaign then play Reach beta.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.