JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

6/1/2009 8:56:53 PM

Halo CE AR returns!

I came across this [url=http://www.bungie.net/projects/odst/guide.aspx]page[/url] and found out that this awesome weapon will also be making a return! The 1st classified one says M6C which is in the beginning of the name of the Halo CE AR. Who else is happy that this weapon has returned? [Edited on 06.01.2009 1:08 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Who cares about the AR? The pistol is what gets me excited.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It says VISR I would assume it's a reference to the Visor? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cpt LegendArian [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BitterTommy What's the second classified weapon or whatever is then? D:[/quote] That is most likely going to be the new weapon no ones knows about. :([/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BitterTommy What's the second classified weapon or whatever is then? D:[/quote] "Slick vision mode." But to the general topic, the first classified weapon is more than likely the pistol we saw in the gameplay trailer. [Edited on 06.01.2009 1:21 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BitterTommy What's the second classified weapon or whatever is then? D:[/quote] That is most likely going to be the new weapon no ones knows about. :(
    Add more answer options

• What's the second classified weapon or whatever is then? D:
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Z Blaster700 Actually, M6C is the "official military" name for the pistol from Halo 2. The "official military" name for the Halo1 Assault Rifle is the MA5B.[/quote] Whoops, I made a big typo...
    Add more answer options

• Actually, M6C is the "official military" name for the pistol from Halo 2. The "official military" name for the Halo1 Assault Rifle is the MA5B.
    Add more answer options

• I cannot believe I am doing this, but bump to make sure that this topic does not get repeated a thousand times afterwards.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.