JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/18/2005 2:27:06 AM

The spinning xbox jewel in the dashboard. I am telling the truth!!!

If you play like a gajillion hours of xbox and then go to the main menu of the xbox dashboard and press xy (or maybe yx..) the green X will spin in circles a little bit. let me know if this has happened to you. BTW I am not lying, this is all really happened to me...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]so...whats so good about it?[/quote] Its frigin awesome! because... I am the only person that has unlocked it so far. (that I know of). And the purpose of posting this was to see if anyone else had this happen to them; and see if they know exactly how it happened.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Maaay I pleeease go Vertiigooo.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] REDEEMER 777 I WANT WHATEVER HE SMOKED...[/quote] Well, I'm going to make a lot of money by the end of the day... >> Kritz
    Add more answer options

• I WANT WHATEVER HE SMOKED...
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure that fullscreen color thing is in the manual.. Everyone knew about it the first week it came out.
    Add more answer options

• Oh Noez I'm gonan go try it noww! (Not)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zayer If you stare into the green jewel for three hours straight, you'll be rewarded with the toilet's view of Bill Gates's bathroom. Seriously.[/quote] LMAO!!! I heard that when I first bought my XBOX. That's pretty sweet bringing that one back from the dead like that.
    Add more answer options

• OK, what the topic poster is talking about is an easter egg that is in the Xbox Music menu. Play some music on yer xbox and look to the left of the screen. It will show a little oval shaped thing that lights up with colours when ever u play music. If u press X and Y at the same time, the little oval thing will become FULL screen and show all the flashing colours and then u stare at it for an hour and get a seizure. srry bout teh spelling ^_^
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TrickyNick If you play like a gajillion hours of xbox and then go to the main menu of the xbox dashboard and press xy (or maybe yx..) the green X will spin in circles a little bit. let me know if this has happened to you. BTW I am not lying, this is all really happened to me...[/quote] this is an example of why it is important to always make sure ADHD kids get their medicine and go to school.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] echo630 It's a GREAT pastime for those with OCD.[/quote] That doesn't even make sense
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fred the penguin so...whats so good about it?[/quote] Duh,it involves colors.
    Add more answer options

• your award is for doin that is gettin assassinated by bill gates himself.
    Add more answer options

• If you stare into the green jewel for three hours straight, you'll be rewarded with the toilet's view of Bill Gates's bathroom. Seriously.
    Add more answer options

• It's a GREAT pastime for those with OCD.
    Add more answer options

• so...whats so good about it?
    Add more answer options

• K .
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.