JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/27/2004 10:59:41 PM

XBOX LIVE FREAKS

THE BEST CHAPTER FOR XBOX LIVE IS ALSO THE BEST HALO CE CHAPTER!ITS NONE OTHER THAN XBOX LIVE FREAKS! ITS A MUST C FOR LIVE GAMERS AND IF UR PLANNING ON GETTIN XBOX LIVE U REALLY SHPULD JOIN !
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ya man tell nout the articles!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey I think I was 56. Great Chapter BTW, just need work on the articles thing.
    Add more answer options

• well we got 56 members now and the weekly chapter poll was put up so goin vote and say hi in the messege board if u wont join please join at least go there!
    Add more answer options

• we now got 52 members and would really like 2 make it 2 a 100 by the end of july so please join especially if u got a gamertag!oh and will some1else reply!
    Add more answer options

• we can really use more memebrs since we gort our monthly favorite chapter poll up so at least go vote its great we only got 49 members but last time we got 71 votes!
    Add more answer options

• Good luck 007. You'll need it. Cheers, Soldier91
    Add more answer options

• well anyone else that got a gamertag and wants 2 join just clic the link under thet line that says xbox live freaks!
    Add more answer options

• maybe u should join lol we can use memebr #50 how bout it?
    Add more answer options

• Natch' !
    Add more answer options

• i will lol its just that i like it and thanx 4 showing me how 2 link!
    Add more answer options

• This reminds me of those old electronics store ads from the 80's COME IN OUR PRICES ARE INSANE!!!!! Hey, remove the Caps Lock man.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.