JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/18/2005 1:05:41 AM

Crimson Skies

Do any of you have the game? It is fun for Xbox Live, and the campaign is good. My main reason for this topic: Do any of you know how the voice works, like who can hear you and if you need to press a button? I checked the manual, but it didn't explain the voice output.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Devestator is the best for the Last level.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• One of my favorite games. I am ver good at it. Ranked 75th in the world for CTF. I wish more people played it, but what can ya do. It came out at a bad time and was quickly lost. My tag is EAGLES5 if any of you want to play. We shouldnt have any problems winning some games.
    Add more answer options

• Crimson Skies is my second favorite XBL game. If you like the XBox title, try the original PC version. Better, IMO. The Xbox version is a sequel.
    Add more answer options

• Dogfight- say anything with the green light on and everyone can hear you Teams- say anything with the green light on and your team can hear you no button to push as long as your headset module is greenlighted Dust + Devil = w00t
    Add more answer options

• I have it but dont play it. ITs the same crap over and over again.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.