JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/18/2005 12:58:20 AM

Well, I think I'm sold on the PS3

[url=http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748475/vids_1.html] Say nothing. Just watch.[/url] This is [i]in game[/i]. [Edited on 5/17/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sony Pony
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• PS3 has a stronger graphics card...IF ONLY SONY HAD BOUGHT BUNGIE!!!!
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Wat How is this from 2005?
      Add more answer options

• All the deleted users are saddening...
      Add more answer options

• PS3 was the best console hands down last-gen. I got an Xbox One but only because I'm a Halo fanatic.
      Add more answer options

• Oh how i wonder how long he actually enjoyed it. And how long until he regretted it.
      Add more answer options

Green Twister
      Green Twister

Back being green not vegan green - old

someone wants a bann
      Add more answer options

• No, Xbox 360 is better
      Add more answer options

• Don't be ridiculous, the PS3 doesn't have games.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
        TBlocks
        TBlocks

It's classified - old

Oh... My .... God..... This was from 8 years ago!
        Add more answer options

• Jesus necrobumping christ....
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 Are you sure this is IN GAME? I highly doubt that. I mean, he got perfect shots every time, which means its probably scripted, and all of those cinematics, I just don't think so.[/quote] You sure? This [i]is[/i] next-gen stuff we're talking about here. I mean, the character faces in Half-Life 2 were relatively close to this level of detail we're seeing. The way I look at it, I'm totally convinced this is in-game stuff. This seems like the next most logical leap that graphics capability would take, to me, just like the enormous bound from the SNES to the PlayStation and N64.
          Add more answer options

• I don't think I'll buy any of the new consoles, I've gotten more into PC gaming than anything else. And like LiZard444 said, [quote]Graphics aren't worth -blam!- if good gameplay isn't there to back it up.[/quote] That's why people still play Marathon.
          Add more answer options

• The PS3 controller [url=http://media.ps2.gamespy.com/articles/614/614972/img_2789208.html] Looks like crap [/url]. Let's hope the system can make up for that piece of crap. I don't even wanna touch it.
          Add more answer options

• The gamecube's video chip is more powerful than the one in the xbox.. So... What was your point again??
          Add more answer options

• 1. In game, my ass. 2. See point 1.
          Add more answer options

• Are you sure this is IN GAME? I highly doubt that. I mean, he got perfect shots every time, which means its probably scripted, and all of those cinematics, I just don't think so.
          Add more answer options

• Nope, wrong! Nobody has any to clue weather it's real time or pre-rendered. For all we know Sony could have played to smokes and mirrors card...again.
          Add more answer options

• Pretty yes, gameplay ????? Graphics aren't worth -blam!- if good gameplay isn't there to back it up.
          Add more answer options

• Yes it is absolutely amazing! But, still get all of your facts straight, before you make your decision... Gaming isn't the [u] only[/u] thing these consoles are ment for [Edited on 5/17/2005]
          Add more answer options

• Obbi posted that a while ago, looks freaking amazing. I'm not making any final desicions for a while, though. [Edited on 5/17/2005]
          Add more answer options

• Could that really be in game with all the cinematic sequences? If it is: Damn
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax It looks amazing...but we haven't seen [u]anything[/u] from the other consoles.[/quote] [url=http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/747/747891/vids_1.html]Gears of War[/url] for Xbox 360. As far as Revolution goes, there ain't jack crap out there as far as screens or movies.
          Add more answer options

• I'm gonna wait 'till they all come out before making a final decision. Well, atleast until we're sure how they perform in comparison to each other.
          Add more answer options

• You know that feeling when the hair stands up on the back of your neck? Oh yes.....
          Add more answer options

• It looks amazing...but we haven't seen [u]anything[/u] from the other consoles.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.