JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/17/2005 5:07:14 PM

I don't get it....

I just read that the PS3 is twice as powerful as the 360......??? PS3 = 1x powerpc CELL? 3.2ghz processor 360 = 3x powerpc 3.2ghz processor can someone explain please!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Snowman1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pj_1988 until my pc reads even 1 book right i could care less [/quote] You mean [b]couldn't[/b] care less. If you [b]could[/b] care less, that would mean you care, and that it would be possible for you to care less. If you [b]couldn't[/b] care less, it would mean that you couldn't possibly care less about the subject.[/quote] FINALLY...i thought i was the only one who understood this.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah, it pisses me off too how people always get that wrong. It's probably one of the most commonly used expressions but no one gets it right!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pj_1988 until my pc reads even 1 book right i could care less [/quote] You mean [b]couldn't[/b] care less. If you [b]could[/b] care less, that would mean you care, and that it would be possible for you to care less. If you [b]couldn't[/b] care less, it would mean that you couldn't possibly care less about the subject.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Metal Nutz it's like there both processors are running at the same speed. the ones for the xbox are reading 2 books at once and since there are 3 of them its reading 6 books all at the same time while the ps3 is reading 12 books all at the same time. but all that doesn't matter 2 much it depends on how the whole system works together[/quote] until my pc reads even 1 book right i could care less
    Add more answer options

• You lost me at "powerpc" :)
    Add more answer options

• They can never make things simple! :)
    Add more answer options

• it's like there both processors are running at the same speed. the ones for the xbox are reading 2 books at once and since there are 3 of them its reading 6 books all at the same time while the ps3 is reading 12 books all at the same time. but all that doesn't matter 2 much it depends on how the whole system works together
    Add more answer options

• it has to do with the number of processing gremlins per Mhz. it's very complex, but in summation, PS3 has twice as many gremlins.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.