JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/17/2005 2:10:09 AM

JUST READ THIS

I Think we all just need to get high on pants. That's right, pants. BUCKETS!!! What the suck? Are you stupid? Non-applicable.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• this thread reminds me of the cd "quantity is job 1" by five iron frenzy. there was a whole rock opera about pants done in different styles of music. the best one was the reggae pants. its time to unite under the revolution of the pants.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart Down with pants! Up with shirts![/quote] haha, I get it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kd5shw [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gmaster7 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sw0rDpLaY ??? [/quote][/quote] Hey let's get this going again.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Down with pants! Up with shirts!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gmaster7 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sw0rDpLaY ??? [/quote][/quote] Hey let's get this going again.
    Add more answer options

• That's because you have to be exuberant and youthful about it! Sheep in Space.
    Add more answer options

• i pressed x, but i couldn't board the enemy thread!
    Add more answer options

• Dammit, he stole my idea. -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sw0rDpLaY ??? [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• ???
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.