JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/17/2005 1:57:59 AM

Need Ideas for a game I am making....

I am making a game that will be called Peril... I don't care if u take the name for anything u create (as long as u don't TM it). Anyway, I'm looking for ideas to make it. the guys that help me out will recieve 2 levels (small). If u don't want to help out fine. Leave this thread unharmed, this thread isn't for criticizem. Oh! and I also need a website that gives free uploading for .exe files (programs). I need all of this because I will be developing games. If u help me out I will put ur name in the credits. If u think of something that is cliche then I ain't gonna put u in. YES!!!! I will do it!!!! All of the people that are just on the forums to flame. Save your flaming to another post that is more idiotic.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It sounds really good.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What I was going to do as the sotry line was having the player go through this facility that has these super soldiers along with commandoes. The story: You are a military officer at the SSBS (Secret Service BioSector). Something has gone terribly wrong and you have to escape this hell-hole before the military blows you and the facility up. I can only work on one level right now, but during the summer expect to see a lot more. If you want to contact me about anything that cannot be discussed on these forums then either e-mail me or instant message me (metkillerjoe@yahoo.com or MetKiller Joe for AIM) I need a lot of opinions because I need good I ideas that are not complicated. I cannot do very complex level work, but expect some more detailed stuff during the summer as I said. If everything goes smoothly this game might be good. Oh, and for the people that are anxious. Please, for your own sake do not be. This is not a flashy braggy game. Those kinds of games take years to develop with many people. I am one person with a few months. Sorry, just don't get your hopes up. Still continue to comment and leave feedback.
    Add more answer options

• what ibelieve you should do along with the agency thing, is have the "system" trying to get you while you bust your way through the conspiracy and you are a reserve officer called to do a suicide mission, and you escape and find out why. Also, you should have a mostly human based game because I belive getting into zombies is overdone, aybe aliens but don't go too out there. I'm anxious to see the finished product...so come up with more ideas and i might be of more significant help...
    Add more answer options

• keep posting.
    Add more answer options

• thanks.
    Add more answer options

• In the end, you need a good story. I like the agency thats after you, but if u want my idea just call them The Organization or The Agency "gotta have the caps". Story is everything, and make sure to have a huge ass machine gun for the last level.
    Add more answer options

• thanx. I will be using [url=http://lwww.fpscreator.com]FPS Creator[/url]. It is a pretty cool program. It costs 56 bucks so the first lvl that I make will be kind a crappy because it is my first time, so don't expect anything soon. Right now. If the game will be popular (first level trial) then I'll buy it and make more.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] metkiller joe I am making a game that will be called Peril... I don't care if u take the name for anything u create (as long as u don't TM it).[/quote] Damn and I had the application put in an addressed and stamped envelope to send to the copyright office. You can try to do it on a [url=http://www.freewebs.com]freewebs[/url] account. What will you use to develope your game. Good luck. [Edited on 5/16/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Well. It is not what u would call a high end graphics game. It is for the classic gamer. It is a FPS. It takes place in some facilities on a far off planet in the present (2005-2010 haven't decided). U have to combat ur way through this facility because your base has been targeted for termination by the Secret Service Biohazard Sector. It is kind of a Doom 1-2 game in graphics. But it has dynamic lighting and good sound. and good effects. In other words only the graphics are a bit downgraded. It is first person shooter. Other than that not much. Be more specific...
    Add more answer options

• can you give us the overveiw of the game? like what type is it and so on
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.