JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/21/2004 12:22:33 AM

Just a note...

The Bungie.net site seems to be kind of choppy for me. But I'm on dial-up. Got problems like choppy scrolling with the scroll bar and slow navigation bar animations. Just a note.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Shishka I do use Spy Bot Search and Destroy but there are updates every day and it offers a good defense against spyware but stinks at removing spyware. I'll try AdWare, since i have a bunch of spyware on my computer. To everyone else My signature of "I dislike forum noobs" is sarcastic. I've learned to stop flaming noobs since it solves nothing, unlike 95% of the people that post here.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Who are you talking to? If you're talking about shiska... he was just giving advice and he was correct. [Edited on 4/21/2004 4:11:10 PM]
    Add more answer options

• why do you dislike forum noobs. huh? you were new once too you know. think before you speak.
    Add more answer options

• Hmmm. Do you check your computer regularly for spyware? You'd be surprised how often it finds a way onto a machine. If not, do a google search for "AdAware," by LavaSoft. Download, install, and run AdAware, and make sure you delete any spyware it finds. See if that helps.
    Add more answer options

• 56k Modem (and connection speed) 1.6Ghz CPU Speed Pentium 4 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 128 MB of RAM Anything else?
    Add more answer options

• Dewmonster, if you have nothing nice to say, consider not saying anything at all. hunter- Mind telling us what your computer specs are, and what browser you're using to surf b.net with?
    Add more answer options

• Did you get my Private Message? Sure hope so! Oh and by the way, I only indicated the speed of my Internet connection.. not my computer. And Bungie does appreciate side notes like the one I just posted. Just one more thing for them to improve on. Keep up the good work Bungie. [Edited on 4/20/2004 4:57:43 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Um.. just so you know. NO-BODY-CARES. We don't want to know about how fast/slow your computer can run.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.