JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/14/2005 2:44:36 PM

Never tell the truth. It will just get you in trouble.

I was in school, and the teacher asked a few students what some talents they have. Then she asked me. I said I had none, but she told me I must have one. I said I can't think of one, and she said I wouold have a detention if I couldn't say something. So I told her that I can say the "F" word in 10 different languages, which I can do. I got detention for saying that, but I did not swear. So from now on, I will never tell the truth. I will instead say, "Your mom." PM me if you can say the "F" word in another language, or want to know how to.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AssaultAndy Your teacher should be sued, there is no reason to punish you. She can't punish you for not being good at anything.[/quote] Thats exactally what I said, and then she said, "Well, why don't you go tell some foreigners about it, since you can speak their language." I then told her, right to the face, that it was not funny, and she should stop trying. I then sunk lower... ...and lower... ...and lower in my punishment.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Your teacher should be sued, there is no reason to punish you. She can't punish you for not being good at anything.
    Add more answer options

• They can't handle the truth! ... *cough*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oooooooops I am bumping it up.[/quote] What a great idea! Let me be the first to tell you that the Mods love it when someone bumps a thread. They love it even more when the thread goes off topic. And they especially love it when I say something sarcastic in order to inform you that what you just did was a bad idea. Gee I'm having a great day![/quote] Well, scince you think [b]that[/b] way... I am not* bumping it up here. I am just doing this to reply. *.... .. . ... .. . .. . .
    Add more answer options

• I've flicked the teacher off submitted an essay with a -blam!-load of vulgarities and graphic violence cussed in class but you have to know what teachers/parents/authority in general cares...this teacher I'm talking about obviously didn't.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oooooooops I am bumping it up.[/quote] What a great idea! Let me be the first to tell you that the Mods love it when someone bumps a thread. They love it even more when the thread goes off topic. And they especially love it when I say something sarcastic in order to inform you that what you just did was a bad idea. Gee I'm having a great day!
    Add more answer options

• I am bumping it up.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fors8ken killr what languages can u say it in [/quote] Czech, Slovak, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Polish, English, (of course), Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. The last 3 I am unsure of the pronounciation, but I can spell them. I doubt I can post them here, 'cause I'll get banned. [Edited on 5/14/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I learned that lesson. Edit: Hi this is my first post. [Edited on 5/14/2005]
    Add more answer options

• what languages can u say it in
    Add more answer options

• Thats why you need a dog. Then when you mess something up you can blame it on him. Who knocked over that lamp? Never say i accidently hit it with my elbow say the dumbass dog did it. Who left that sock in this room? The dog brought it in there. I wuv my dog.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah I got supsended and i could of not told my parents and just went to a friends house for a week while I was suspended cause the principle didnt tell my parents but instead I told them whats a mistake,Grounded for 2 months from XBOX and took away Halo 2,said i will have to buy another one!
    Add more answer options

• Don't Believe The Truth
    Add more answer options

• In the words of your name, ooooooooops.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• This is one of the first principles of life that one must follow.
    Add more answer options

• to bad you just found that out now
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.