JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Halo

5/14/2009 10:37:20 PM

Fan made Halo games

hey luke and the rest of bungie i created this topic for people to post cool fan made halo games for you guys to play (note to people:dont post Halo zero crap post your own games!) any way bunige heres mine, http://www.halomarathon.yolasite.com/
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The edit button. It is not just an illusion.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I guess i can give a synopses of what I have so far. basically you have this normal kid who lives in pre-marathon era. just a regular dude who on his 16th b-day gets an unusual A.I. as a gift. the AI receives the beacon left by cortana. but here is the catch, he gets the message about 200 yrs from when she sent it. so the main Charters AI starts to talk all strange like in the cortana letters. then our hero crash lands on the planet that Master Chief is/was, the AI takes over the transport and does a mannual crash land. and that is it so far.
    Add more answer options

• sorry miss type " what i have so far "
    Add more answer options

• also if anyone is intrested in the actual details of my storyline just send me a message and i can email you what I have so fat
    Add more answer options

• my game would take place in between Halo 3 and Marathon 1. and the story line would help link the two better than they are presently.
    Add more answer options

• Thats neat, very interesting
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.