JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

5/8/2009 12:17:06 AM
urk
urk

Breaking In - Jason Sussman

Jason Sussman paints in the finishing touches, drops some horrific details, and relays information that many Bothans died to bring you. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BreakingIn_Sussman] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Really good intereview. I hope that maybe in the future you can intereview an engineer at Bungie Studios for in college I will be getting a degree in engineering so I can come and work for Bungie.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• im new how do u change ur avatar pic on dis website
    Add more answer options

• Nice interview, keep up the good work!!
    Add more answer options

• so, what happened to his thumb?
    Add more answer options

• I remember Scanners all too well. Thumb rasslin' FTW!
    Add more answer options

• woooooooooooooow
    Add more answer options

• Coolio.
    Add more answer options

• Second Page
    Add more answer options

• Awesome breaking in!
    Add more answer options

• actually I think this is a large step forward in the halo 3 process. Hophelly this goes well and everthing is perfect for gaming
    Add more answer options

• Thanks Jason.....
    Add more answer options

• lol I liked the star wars reference in the description.
    Add more answer options

Okay. I liked the interview.
    Add more answer options

• Great read with a hilarious pic... again. Nice work guys!
    Add more answer options

• I imagine the criteria for obtaining an employee interview on the site is making a self-image that will scare the hell out of everyone. So far, you're doing great. Nice interview. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Skibur Breaking in, [url=http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6774/sussmanqx9.jpg]his thumb[/url].[/quote] I remember that. Out of all the other drawings his was the most... interesting.
    Add more answer options

• 1st page. Nice. Cool pic, and nice to now even we military folks can someday hang loose at Bungie. [Edited on 05.07.2009 5:17 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• i think i was in the army with him and the article was good too.
    Add more answer options

• Finishing artist. Like those people that re caption LOLcats on iCanHasCheezburger.
    Add more answer options

• Breaking in, [url=http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6774/sussmanqx9.jpg]his thumb[/url]. Great interview :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote]Movies, drawing, music, and gaming[/quote]My God, you sound [i]exactly[/i] like me.
    Add more answer options

• boba fett pic i've seen it alot
    Add more answer options

• That pictures creeps me the -blam!- out. In any case, awesome submission. Awesmoe story. Awesome guy. It's things like these that motivate me to explore the world of engineering, editing, designing, etc. I wonder if i'll ever find myself in the interview seat.
    Add more answer options

• Great Interview.
    Add more answer options

• Thumbs up to the finisher indeed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] urk Credit goes to Jason.[/quote] Tell him thanks.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CheckedBRUTES Very nice. Keep up the good work urk.[/quote] Credit goes to Jason.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.