JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/26/2004 1:18:33 PM

im looking for a halo 2 clan

i need a halo2 clan anybody besides clan halo cuz sry i cant join
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sorry guys but im takin by Cannon 117 clan if i don't male it ill join the person who makes me most interested [Edited on 6/26/2004 9:38:24 AM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• well my clan is ]-=ODST=-[, and if you want to join us, I'll accept you, you want details? contact on AIM- MasterChief 510 or MSN- gjm_25@yahoo.com hope you make a wise choice and are happy with it - J-117, CO of the ]-=ODST=-['s
    Add more answer options

• y cant u join clan halo?
    Add more answer options

• I leave at 9:30 AM central time. It's only 9 something here.
    Add more answer options

• hay i thought achilles took over and you left
    Add more answer options

• It kinda helps if you don't do crap like this. Nobody will be willing to answer you if you do stuff like this.
    Add more answer options

• helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is anyone here
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.